Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Only a couple so far. Only thing I've got around to doing was tinting the windows and plastidip the GT emblem. Been driving the hell out of it though. First new one for me, 4th one overall. What a different animal than a 91 notch!
Yeah--I have had an EB rental so I have an idea what sort of handling improvements have been made. My previous Stangs were all about looking good and straight line speed--this thing is going to bring lots of smiles in the canyon and coast drives. 91 Notch--they don't get much more cool looking than the LX 5.0s from that era!
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Will do--AM is always my go to as you have top notch service and an unrivaled selection!

You know how to make an AM Employee blush!

We pride ourselves on our service and selection but if you're ever seeing something offered elsewhere for less let me know and we'll price match it or if you're not seeing something that's out there as well, Let me know! I'll do my best to get it brought on!

Alex

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks for passing on the discount code for the grills. I went ahead and ordered:thumbsup:
Awesome! Glad the code worked for you. Mine has shipped but my car is still in Flatrock. So...now Im excited to see how yours turns out! What color did u go with?

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Awesome! Glad the code worked for you. Mine has shipped but my car is still in Flatrock. So...now Im excited to see how yours turns out! What color did u go with?
I did gloss black. My car is actually in storage right now, so won't be able to install the grill until spring. I have already done the grill delete mod.

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I did gloss black. My car is actually in storage right now, so won't be able to install the grill until spring. I have already done the grill delete mod.
I am from Indiana (originally), so I understand what a bummer it is when winter comes along. I had a vert there and just cringed when the first snow fell!

Sponsored

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
S-@#$ HAPPENS!

Well...an update on the Lloyd mats. Apparently Ford has let Lloyds know that S-550 & S-550 GT are both protected. Thank you to Rick @ Lloyd, he did everything he could to make it work. So the S-500 red embroidered mats I ordered are a no go. Well...unless I can get written permission from Ford to use S-550, which is not out of the realm of possibilities, but damn close! I have already ordered and received rubber mats. Being that it is El Nino in CA this year I would have been using those for a while anyway. Back to the drawing board on mats--being as that nobody offers anything Mustang related with red stitching--I may just have to wait awhile until the aftermarket catches up. I am open to any ideas if someone has one...

Last edited:
OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Nice build list!
Thank you! It is coming together pretty well, couple bumps in the road aside! Will be posting pics of some of the items when they all come in... By the way, I like your products!

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I'd like to see the leather products with red stitching once you get them in. Ford really did a great job on the interior but then offer red stitched interior with pieces that are black stitched seems like an oversight to me so I'm always on the look out for pieces like that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'd like to see the leather products with red stitching once you get them in. Ford really did a great job on the interior but then offer red stitched interior with pieces that are black stitched seems like an oversight to me so I'm always on the look out for pieces like that.
I have them and they look good. The quality of the leather is really high. I would like to see the stitching be a little tighter, but for $65 a piece you can't expect the world. I think it is going to blend nicely with the rest of the red stitching in the seats. I was going to post pics of all the gear together, but I will snap a few tonight of the red stitched leather items and post them... Sweet build by the way, I have been following along!

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I have them and they look good. The quality of the leather is really high. I would like to see the stitching be a little tighter, but for $65 a piece you can't expect the world. I think it is going to blend nicely with the rest of the red stitching in the seats. I was going to post pics of all the gear together, but I will snap a few tonight of the red stitched leather items and post them... Sweet build by the way, I have been following along!
That would be awesome, I can't wait to see them. I know there was a guy back when I had my S2K who was just getting started on interior upgrades called JPM who is apparently pretty big now and has some Mustang offerings that he did on the Diode Dynamics car I was considering contacting him again or pick up some of the AM parts. Thanks for following my build too, I appreciate it!

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That would be awesome, I can't wait to see them. I know there was a guy back when I had my S2K who was just getting started on interior upgrades called JPM who is apparently pretty big now and has some Mustang offerings that he did on the Diode Dynamics car I was considering contacting him again or pick up some of the AM parts. Thanks for following my build too, I appreciate it!
I would be interested to see his stuff if you find a link...

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT