Sponsored

Shelby GT350 shift light indicator

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
The high-revving and quick performance of this car makes it worthy of a dual clutch paddle shifting transmission. Manual shifting doesn't fit its personality.
Sponsored

TraKWeapon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack On Order
The high-revving and quick performance of this car makes it worthy of a dual clutch paddle shifting transmission. Manual shifting doesn't fit its personality.
I agree. In the meantime how about rev matching?

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

Sponsored

TraKWeapon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack On Order
That's what a driver is for. :ninja:
Oh boy really? We have to go there AGAIN? How many DCT cars have you driven on a race track? I've driven several including a McLaren 12C and the driver still makes the shifting decision... While you're rowing your manual clutch and gearbox I'm leaving you in the dust. :thumbsup:

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Oh boy really? We have to go there AGAIN? How many DCT cars have you driven on a race track? I've driven several including a McLaren 12C and the driver still makes the shifting decision... While you're rowing your manual clutch and gearbox I'm leaving you in the dust. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Genzen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium with PP
I really could use this feature on my GT! the one time that I tracked, I never could look down since I was so busy learning and paying attention to the road. Also, the engine is so freaking smooth, I hit the fuel cutoff multiple times especially on the straightaways.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
HUD

This "HUD" is actually a simple modification of the LED bars present on other models with a collision warning system, it's just been modified. Sort of like a mod to the taillamp turn markers to make them sequentially blink.

"Heads-up shift light was developed by reimagining existing hardware and is standard on all-new Shelby GT350 and Shelby® GT350R"

Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Wow I need this! Please tell me they will make this aftermarket for the GTs

obiwandado

15 Deep Impact EB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I agree on the dual-clutch, I love the manual and my current 2015 EB has one, but the DCT would be perfect for this car.

-=Hot|Ice=-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW M3, 2014 C300 4Matic
I had a DCT in my e92 M3. The technology is great, but they need to work out some kinks. The car creeps and lags when starting off. A DCT would have been nice for the DMV traffic, but I think I can deal with a manual. Nothing feels better than a perfectly timed downshift, right?

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
It fits my personality, and soon my garage, just perfectly.

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Cool, but tell me what the @#$@#$# car weights and the performance numbers. We can order one and lay down $$ for one. So give us the info we really care about. Oh yeah, give us a dual clutch too.:D
Sponsored