neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I hate people sometimes. I was so pissed I had to grab the video and upload it, this literally happened less than an hour ago. FFS!

[ame]
Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Not too terrible as far as close calls go, but just a good example of the kind of mindlessness that goes on all the time on the roads around here. Florida drivers are the absolute worst...

[MENTION=24752]EasyBeingGreen[/MENTION] we must live close by, I turn on this road all the time. Babcock/US1. People pull this shit all the time. At lest now they officially made it a turn lane. Before it was such a cluster.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I hate people sometimes. I was so pissed I had to grab the video and upload it, this literally happened less than an hour ago. FFS!
WTF was that at the 8 second mark??!
Looked like something out of the Poltergiest!!! :eyebulge::eyebulge:

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Nah, it's the pavement they constantly re-pave this place, but there are also reflectors between the lines. It's A1A which is right on the beach so it needs constant repairs.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Nah, it's the pavement they constantly re-pave this place, but there are also reflectors between the lines. It's A1A which is right on the beach so it needs constant repairs.
So?!?!
What was that at the 8 second mark?!? :shrug:

Warl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 2017 GT/CS (Current) 2018 GT350
[ame]

I figured he wouldn't see me because of the UPS truck. I probably should've just slowed down honestly.

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
at 30-35 mph, the wide angle and the dash cam camera see the car before me.
Sorry for the slang language but it is in french :-)

[ame]

Last edited:

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Lots of close ass calls up in this thread. Luckily I haven't had many or seen many. Not sure if it's because this car is red and the vert was magnetic metallic or what. Just hoping to keep it this way for a little bit longer.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
anyone with the thinkware f770 have an installation video?

or any other similar dash cam? (looking specifically for a 15+ mustang installation)
FWIW, I have a thread on installing an F750 in a '15 convertible GT. It's literally the same process for 15-17. If you have a coupe, instead of cutting back up through the visor, you'll just run it down the passenger pillar and cut across, and continue down under the rubber seal by the door frame. Wiring and all is exactly the same. I have a F770 in my '17 GT350 and all is the same.

Hit me up if you need to. :thumbsup:

EasyBeingGreen

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard '15 GT Premium, 6MT, 20" Foundry Wheels

[MENTION=9965]neodark[/MENTION] - Bunky's! Best oysters in town right there!

I thought that guy on the side of the road was a screwed up looking sand hill crane or something for a minute. Took 3 or 4 times to even see the top of the body. Someone looking for a payday or a burial, for sure.

@EasyBeingGreen we must live close by, I turn on this road all the time. Babcock/US1. People pull this shit all the time. At lest now they officially made it a turn lane. Before it was such a cluster.
We're definitely close by. If you see a guard green GT giving you a nod, a wave, or a rev, that's me. :cheers:

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
[MENTION=9965]neodark[/MENTION] - Bunky's! Best oysters in town right there!

I thought that guy on the side of the road was a screwed up looking sand hill crane or something for a minute. Took 3 or 4 times to even see the top of the body. Someone looking for a payday or a burial, for sure.

We're definitely close by. If you see a guard green GT giving you a nod, a wave, or a rev, that's me. :cheers:

[MENTION=24752]EasyBeingGreen[/MENTION] Nice, it's hard to find non-rental S550s around here. You should come out to one of our meets. We have a great group of guys, we do alot of events like autox or OSW or just meet and cruise/dinner. Check out brevardmotorsports @ facebook if interested. Cya around. :thumbsup:
Sponsored