700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
I don't like the way they came out so I am going to do them again. The letters and lines are extremely tough. I am going to try a small paint brush and paint as opposed to the spray paint and see how that turns out. I also ordered a Hypertech from Lund which will arrive Wednesday. Unfortunately my car is going in to the body shop tomorrow night and I won't see it again until Thursday or Friday. Have to get the minor damage fixed from getting hit from behind a week and a half ago. I should also have my Lethal H resonator delete early next week and hope to have it installed by the end of next week and will try and get some videos up of it.
IMG_3348.jpg
Sponsored

Trae4$ho

Black Mamba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Premium
Awesome Pics!

Venom,
Thanks for the detailed share! Your whip is awesome and it gave e some ideas; I ordered the 2015 GT 5.0 premium package, black on black as well…….:headbang:

OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats man! Glad I could help

OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Hypertech with Lund tune today. I didn't get to drive it too much but the difference is obvious. Feels a lot like my 11 and I can't wait to get out this weekend and test it out some more. I am still running the stock airbox because I was thinking about doing some experimenting and possibly doing some dyno pulls with a tune and the stock airbox and then with the JLT. If I do that I will definitely post the numbers.
Hypertech.jpg

OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
So while this is not quite a mod, I thought it was kind of cool and wanted to share. I always keep all of the service receipts and parts receipts for all of my cars, so I decided to spruce up my folder a little bit. I got this small decal for free and didn't know what else to do with it. I am not a big fan of putting stickers on my car (I usually only put on the ones that give me 15hp) Enjoy.

I will FINALLY be getting my Lethal H Resonator delete on Tuesday and installing on Thursday so I will try and have a video up by Friday.
Parts folder.jpg
Car Parts Folder 2.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my Lethal H resonator delete today and all I can say is whoa! The car is crazy loud and sounds sick! I will try and get some vids up by this weekend that can justify how awesome it sounds.

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nice build man.

When you did your light tints, did you get a lot of hazing/bubbling? The hazing went away mostly but I got a ton of bubbling, it's tiny and you can only notice it close up . Not sure if it's just because I messed up lol

OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Nice build man.

When you did your light tints, did you get a lot of hazing/bubbling? The hazing went away mostly but I got a ton of bubbling, it's tiny and you can only notice it close up . Not sure if it's just because I messed up lol

Thanks man I appreciate it. I had the hazing and bubbling as well. Hazing went away, the majority of the bubbling is gone, but there's still a few. I am hoping they will go away as it gets hotter out. These were the hardest tints I ever installed on tail lights. All of my other Mustangs were much easier to do, I think it is just the way they curve or who knows maybe I suck at it too lol

dannycoconuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Okay cool thanks, yeah I had that same experience as well. Gonna give it a little more time in the sun and if its doesn't go away I'll hit bigwormgraphix up.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Installed my Lethal H resonator delete today and all I can say is whoa! The car is crazy loud and sounds sick! I will try and get some vids up by this weekend that can justify how awesome it sounds.
Sweet bet it sounds louder now. Can't wait for a clip.

Sponsored
OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a short video I just took with my phone of me starting the car. I will post more vids of revs and hopefully some driving as well. Car is nasty sounding for sure. Sorry for the sideways turn at the end, did not come out as I planned.

[ame]

OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Filmed a quick pull to 45mph this morning.

[ame]

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium
OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
V8Venom

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
So as the day was winding down I got bored and decided to plasti dip my GT emblem. I am going to do the 5.0 emblems and most likely the Pony as well, if I don't get the Lethal Grille delete. Sorry for the crappy pics, the lighting in my parking garage does not make for good pictures.
Black GT Emblem.JPG
Blk GT Emblem 2.JPG
Sponsored