Georgia

Wingzfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Picked up "Azure" today from Warner Robins Ford. Love it so far, taking it up to the N. GA mountains tomorrow. :) Will probably document my first full day.

Congrats! :headbang:

10 days and counting...
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Picked up "Azure" today from Warner Robins Ford. Love it so far, taking it up to the N. GA mountains tomorrow. :) Will probably document my first full day.

Car looks AMAZING!!!! Let us know how your drive was in N.Ga.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Congrats, looks great!

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2
Congrats on the car RedFive, I love that color!

I went to test drive a CO PP today and the dealer wouldnt let me unless I filled out paperwork.
This was at Mall of Georgia Ford.

Wingzfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hennessey Ford has a loaded Race Red GT manual on the lot. I'd run up there, but I won't have time before this weekend. Hopefully my car is there by then anyway.

Sponsored

Olblue15

Renegade
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
2015 DIB GT Premium w/PP ordered on 9/19, built 10/29 and now waiting shipment. My Dealer (Sandy Springs Ford) says 11/10 for delivery. I am in Dunwoody, so can't wait to take her up to the Lake Lanier or the mountains.

larze123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboost
Hey RedFive, or anyone else who might know for that matter, how long did the car take to come once it went "in Transit" on COTUS? Mine went into transit this past saturday and I am curious to know if it is reasonable to hope for delivery this upcoming weekend.

OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Hey RedFive, or anyone else who might know for that matter, how long did the car take to come once it went "in Transit" on COTUS? Mine went into transit this past saturday and I am curious to know if it is reasonable to hope for delivery this upcoming weekend.
Mine was one of the ones that had to be checked at the train yard for the Catalytic Converter issue so mine took like 21 days once it went into "In Transit". Believe me, it was a long 21 days. But I believe that issue is behind them so hopefully yours won't sit at the train yard like mine did. I'm actually still tracking my original order and it is still waiting to go "In Transit" (it has been produced) and it says it'll be delivered in 12 days. Hope this helps in some way. :) I seriously haven't seen another '15 on the road so I'll be glad when more get down here, Azure is getting lonely. :love:

Wingzfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Mine arrived today! :headbang:

Produced 10/22
Shipped 10/23
Arrived 11/3

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Sponsored

Wingzfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
OP
OP

RedFive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - DIB
Thanks! I think I got lucky with dealer and options to get built so quickly. Only managed one pic so far.

15397106689_42e2cfaccd_c.jpg
Grats WingzFan, looks like DIB/Ceramic might be popular. They do go well together. :) Will make sure to wave if I see you cruising around ATL.

T.DUKES

DRIVER
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
I'm in the East Paulding, West Cobb area. I got my VIN today. John Bleakely Ford in Lithia Springs.
I'm from Dallas as well, I haven't received my VIN yet. I ordered 10/15. Looks like we ordered the same car... but mine is the base with PP and Recaros! :headbonk: Good taste I guess :clap2:

See you around!

Wingzfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Saw my first Mustang in the wild yesterday other than mine. Hope to see more popping up in the area!

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
picked up my CO yesterday in Dallas, GA
Sponsored