Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Nice day in the Northeast so took the kids for a drive. 65 degrees!
Awesome, good for you [MENTION=13658]TDC[/MENTION]... way too much salt and the frost heaves would trash my 350 if I were to take 're out.
Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
cant wait for your impressions [MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION]. I think the Fp by Borla is the way ill go as well, skipping the resonator delete

Sponsored

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
Nice weather today, decided to give the girls a much needed washing session.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Do you ever make it out to captree for cars and coffee ? Went really early this morning with a bunch of friends ... couldn't get into the lot way too packed with awesome metal. Only 2 other GT350s so felt a little special than with the 2011 5.0 :)
From time to time. Give me a heads up next time the weather's good and maybe we can meet up at the Jones Beach roundabout and head in.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Decided to take advantage of the holiday and warm snap and get some of the Christmas goodies on the car. Installed:

- Steeda jacking rails
- UPR catch can
- Garageline pedal spacer
- Custom alcantara car mats with chassis number
- California Pony Cars Radiator overflow cover from CJPony parts
- JLT custom painted coil covers in avalanche grey

quick review of each of the items:

Steeda jacking rails went in easy, no problems, like many have said before, the additional supplied hardware wasn't necessary

UPR catch cans - exceptional quality and fabrication, unfortunately got into the installation and realized that they forgot to ship the driver side lines. UPR is getting them sent out to replace, for some reason they also don't include any installation instructions, and while it is mostly straight forward it would make the install go faster if they provided some simple instructions.

Garageline spacer, very nice quality, if i was skinnier and more flexible this would be a 10min install.

Custom Alcantara floor mats with chassis number. These were a christmas gift and are beautiful and top notch. The guy who makes them does most of his work for Porsche, Lambo and Ferrari. Unfortunately upon installing them today i realized that the Driver side Grommets that were used were not the right size and so i will need to get the guy to fix them

California pony cars radiator overflow cover. Out of everything i installed this was by far the most disappointing. The texture and color of the plastic does not match the OEM black in the engine bay, and the plastic feels incredibly cheap and brittle. This is over 80$, IMO this would be ok at 25-40$, at 85$ i wouldn't bother again and instead would chip in more $ and go with another brand.

JLT coil covers. Paint and finish was beautiful, quick install, hardest part was pulling off the rubber grommets off the original.

On to the pics

A7CD186D-3596-4421-88C7-A803BDD62E8B.jpg

4A3505F4-3DD9-4856-9EB9-C3BCC3E4CD61.jpg

FB008769-87AA-4D37-9612-B29F20B3ED67.jpg

ED1F2181-2EA2-4FEB-96A5-50DBEC3910C3.jpg

1AC877D2-3D48-46DF-A534-50F912E11FC1.jpg

D208A2A2-634A-4920-A5F5-9618ACEADDA3.jpg

4A3505F4-3DD9-4856-9EB9-C3BCC3E4CD61.jpg

516F86B1-2C62-4546-8665-9803D19AAE79.jpg

AF87DF59-9A54-4E22-A86F-1C37ADC98878.jpg

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Decided to take advantage of the holiday and warm snap and get some of the Christmas goodies on the car. Installed:

- Steeda jacking rails
- UPR catch can

Steeda jacking rails went in easy, no problems, like many have said before, the additional supplied hardware wasn't necessary

UPR catch cans - exceptional quality and fabrication, unfortunately got into the installation and realized that they forgot to ship the driver side lines. UPR is getting them sent out to replace, for some reason they also don't include any installation instructions, and while it is mostly straight forward it would make the install go faster if they provided some simple instructions.

Garageline spacer, very nice quality, if i was skinnier and more flexible this would be a 10min install.

Custom Alcantara floor mats with chassis number. These were a christmas gift and are beautiful and top notch. The guy who makes them does most of his work for Porsche, Lambo and Ferrari. Unfortunately upon installing them today i realized that the Driver side Grommets that were used were not the right size and so i will need to get the guy to fix them

California pony cars radiator overflow cover. Out of everything i installed this was by far the most disappointing. The texture and color of the plastic does not match the OEM black in the engine bay, and the plastic feels incredibly cheap and brittle. This is over 80$, IMO this would be ok at 25-40$, at 85$ i wouldn't bother again and instead would chip in more $ and go with another brand.

JLT coil covers. Paint and finish was beautiful, quick install, hardest part was pulling off the rubber grommets off the original.

On to the pics

thanks for sharing and looks great.

can you provide information on how to order the Custom Alcantara floor mats... I have been trying to find someone. How's the quality ? How do they compare to Lloyds Mats

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks for sharing and looks great.

can you provide information on how to order the Custom Alcantara floor mats... I have been trying to find someone. How's the quality ? How do they compare to Lloyds Mats
I will have to ask, they were a gift so i'm not sure who they came from.

As far as quality i own both the Lloyds and these, the Lloyds are nice and are the best if you want something that looks like it could have been factory. These alcantara ones have a more custom look, the quality is top notch though. What i don't know (again because they were a gift) was the cost so hard for me to say if i feel that they are worth the premium over the Lloyds.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Those mats are so nice it's a shame to lay a shoe on them.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those mats are so nice it's a shame to lay a shoe on them.
If I'm honest, my plan is to run the Lloyds for driving, i have the factory originals stored in the basement, and i will put out the alcantara ones when I'm at a car show, but i'm not likely to drive on them.

All this nonsense for a 60K car.... if i owned a ford GT i'd be a wreck

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

- Steeda jacking rails
- UPR catch can

On to the pics

We're gonna have to meet up sometime when the weather clears! Your car looks great!

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We're gonna have to meet up sometime when the weather clears! Your car looks great!
For sure. The weather over the past couple of days gives me hope that the weather clearing will happen sooner than later. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored