You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up this really nice carbon fiber dash piece from HCM Carbon. I really like the way it blends with the aluminum dash trim. It will be my one and only carbon fiber interior piece and I think its nice and subtle. I wanted something on the inside to have CF to tie in with the engine compartment and few exterior pieces I have.

It's funny, my car has been ripped apart with no front bumper or wheels and on my lift for so long that when I went into the garage today I was taken by surprise to see it on its wheels (even if they are the factory pizza cutters and not my new ones) so I had to take a few pictures lol.

Took the wife out for breakfast in it this morning and it sure does feel good to be driving it again. Still in a break in period for the Whipple to be sure I have no leaks but man this thing runs, drives, handles and stops so good it isn't even funny. Got my synthetic oil in today and I will get it changed this weekend :headbang:
Sponsored

Last edited:

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Jaime love the badge on there like that, the whole setup looks sooooo good! Almost like looking in a mirror but not quite! Stellar work my friend.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Hi Jamie, I like it and must be nice to be able to drive after all this time, believe you I know how it feels. What oil did you end up with?

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Absolutely beautiful :thumbsup: Well done my friend :cheers:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Damn I hate your garage; ok I don't but I hate that my garage isn't like that. Glad your back on the road. How many times have you pressed on the phantom clutch? That carbon fiber is like a virus; it's gonna spread inside the car and you won't even know it. Good job and good work bud.......have fun on the other friends Whipple install and I'll be enjoying helping with 4orceFed's.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Jaime love the badge on there like that, the whole setup looks sooooo good! Almost like looking in a mirror but not quite! Stellar work my friend.
Thanks Mike it was your car that made me second guess not getting red so I want to thank you for that :cheers: . I am now at peace with my engine bay lol, I did like my last setup don't get me wrong but the red is just amazing.

Hi Jamie, I like it and must be nice to be able to drive after all this time, believe you I know how it feels. What oil did you end up with?
Yes you know how it feels that's for sure! I took the advice of a good friend of mine and went with Quaker State Advanced Duribiliy Synthetic 0w20 :thumbsup: and I only use Ford Racing FL820 oil filter.

Absolutely beautiful :thumbsup: Well done my friend :cheers:
Thanks Dennis :headbang:

Damn I hate your garage; ok I don't but I hate that my garage isn't like that. Glad your back on the road. How many times have you pressed on the phantom clutch? That carbon fiber is like a virus; it's gonna spread inside the car and you won't even know it. Good job and good work bud.......have fun on the other friends Whipple install and I'll be enjoying helping with 4orceFed's.
Thanks Dave I love my garage it's my santuary. Hahaha when I first got the car it was almost every time I got in it but I'm getting used to it and I only do it occasionally. Yes it's easy to keep changing to CF but I have a plan I'm sticking to and there is only 2 more things I want along with one I have already ordered and is on back order. Ok, I reserve the right to add a few more pieces I dont know I want yet lol. I'll be starting my friends car in about a week and hopefully it will keep my busy till just about good weather time. After seeing my car he has a long list of things he wants done. Whipple, headers, axles, Steeda stop the hop, custom grill, custom Shawn special (enclosed air box) boost gauge ........ oh crap what did I get myself into lol.

Looking forward to you and Jay getting his car up and Whippled, keep us posted

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to mention that I have been driving my car these past few good weather days and I am blown away with how it rides and drives. Everything came together perfectly. Oil cooler, trans cooler, headers, Whipple, sound tube and enclosed airbox mod are all working flawlessly. Zero running issues, zero leaks, just perfect.

Oil Pressure: 30 at idle, 80 while driving
Oil Temp: Ranging from 160º to 190º
Cylinder Head Temp: 180º to 200º
IAT: Stays near about 7º above outside air temp while driving and at an idle only went as high as 20º above outside temp albeit only being 60º outside

I am happy to report with my current setup I have ZERO wheel hop for the first time ever. I have hit gold with my setup because zero wheel hop, zero NVH and the best riding/handling mustang I have ever owned or been in for that matter.

I ended up swapping the Borla X pipe for the Borla mid muffler I kept from my last car. Having Roush active exhaust is great but the car was too quiet in "Touring" mode and just obnoxious under acceleration in "Sport & Track" mode. Under normal driving it was tolerable but it got loud enough to draw everyone's attention for a 5 mile radius when getting on it so I took the X pipe out. It is perfect now, neighborhood friendly in touring mode and at sounds amazing when in sport/track mode and not an ounce of drone.

Here is a little clip my daughter took while out for a drive. Nothing exciting and its hilarious how little traction the factory 245 tires give lol. This is with the mid muffler installed and windows up.

[ame]

Last edited:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Man I'm so jealous your driving your new ride and with auto which I'm sure is a dream with the Whipple. Keep us posted on all the great stuff your doing, and the sound tube mod will really sing when your go WOT. LMK what you thing when you do.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Auto smauto. J/K Jaime as you know. Like giving you crap for defecting is all. Plus I'm jealous you can take me off the line every damn time.

Glad your out and about and enjoying the fruits of your labor. Text me a video of sound since I can't see the Facebook thing whenever you get a chance.

Well done.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Just wanted to mention that I have been driving my car these past few good weather days and I am blown away with how it rides and drives. Everything came together perfectly. Oil cooler, trans cooler, headers, Whipple, sound tube and enclosed airbox mod are all working flawlessly. Zero running issues, zero leaks, just perfect.

Oil Pressure: 30 at idle, 80 while driving
Oil Temp: Ranging from 160º to 190º
Cylinder Head Temp: 180º to 200º
IAT: Stays near about 7º above outside air temp while driving and at an idle only went as high as 20º above outside temp albeit only being 60º outside

I am happy to report with my current setup I have ZERO wheel hop for the first time ever. I have hit gold with my setup because zero wheel hop, zero NVH and the best riding/handling mustang I have ever owned or been in for that matter.

I ended up swapping the Borla X pipe for the Borla mid muffler I kept from my last car. Having Roush active exhaust is great but the car was too quiet in "Touring" mode and just obnoxious under acceleration in "Sport & Track" mode. Under normal driving it was tolerable but it got loud enough to draw everyone's attention for a 5 mile radius when getting on it so I took the X pipe out. It is perfect now, neighborhood friendly in touring mode and at sounds amazing when in sport/track mode and not an ounce of drone.

Here is a little clip my daughter took while out for a drive. Nothing exciting and its hilarious how little traction he factory 245 tires give lol. This is with the mid muffler installed and windows up.

https://www.facebook.com/jaime.ohlson/videos/10212330772054417/
Jamie,your car and garage are both fabulous .
Thanks again for the tip on the saleen gauges and oil pressure/temp gauges .
Love the look but mine are still not hooked up .
Send a PM with some questions about the Mishimoto oil cooler and boiling up the gauges .
Thansn

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is exactly how I'm going to build my car when I win the lottery:D

You make it look so easy brother:headbang:
Why thank you :thumbsup:

I cant take it with me, might as well enjoy my life now as much as I can because I'm not getting any younger lol

gjpundsack

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thewaltermittygarage.com
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0; AT; 355's
Wow! I continue to be impressed with the quality of your build and your OCD installs. We're like soul brothers.
Sponsored