Sponsored

Flat Sticks coming soon for MGW RACE SPECS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

MGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
George!!! I'm dying here.. where these things at.. i got this tax money burning a hole in my pocket.. I need this in my life.:frusty: :lol:
'

You're telling me!!!! I am literally waiting EVERY day for these to show up. I was promised Tuesday, then Thursday now shipping tomorrow overnight for Monday!!!

These are the best platers in the industry but they are awfully slow.

George
Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
'

You're telling me!!!! I am literally waiting EVERY day for these to show up. I was promised Tuesday, then Thursday now shipping tomorrow overnight for Monday!!!

These are the best platers in the industry but they are awfully slow.

George
i want to be first in line.. i need mine to turn right around when it comes in lol.. thanks for the update though so we looking at like monday ,tuesday for order day..

OP
OP

MGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Got the tracking number!!! UPS for Monday delivery. I will have 20 of each color to start and the production batches are shipping this week also.

I will post up pics and pricing Monday!!

George

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Got the tracking number!!! UPS for Monday delivery. I will have 20 of each color to start and the production batches are shipping this week also.

I will post up pics and pricing Monday!!

George
i need the first one!!

Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
just got off the phone and got my order in.. no quick ship it out!! lol

:eyebulge::thumbsup:

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
Are the longer version available?

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
yes they are also available. but like i stated it WILL make the throw longer .

George
So I currently have the X-Spec standard version. Will it be a straight replacement or will my throws increased or decreased?

I am assuming the flat sticks are standard length and not like the shortest version you have?

Sponsored
OP
OP

MGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:
mt82bluejake5.0.JPG
coyotegreenblackclassic.JPG

OP
OP

MGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
So I currently have the X-Spec standard version. Will it be a straight replacement or will my throws increased or decreased?

I am assuming the flat sticks are standard length and not like the shortest version you have?

we have 2 flat stick version...standard and tall.

EVEN the standard will sit a little taller than a standard handle and ball because its basically designed to be a cosmetic upgrade also. If we made it stubby and low as a regular style knob then you would have like a 1/2 of flat stick showing. Defeats the whole purpose.

So to answer your question...if you have an X-spec with our standard handle then our standard handle flat stick would make the throw slightly longer maybe 2-3 percent. but look BADASS!!

George

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
we have 2 flat stick version...standard and tall.

EVEN the standard will sit a little taller than a standard handle and ball because its basically designed to be a cosmetic upgrade also. If we made it stubby and low as a regular style knob then you would have like a 1/2 of flat stick showing. Defeats the whole purpose.

So to answer your question...if you have an X-spec with our standard handle then our standard handle flat stick would make the throw slightly longer maybe 2-3 percent. but look BADASS!!

George
Ohhh niceee! May be a little early to ask, but what are the various engraving options available on these? Looking at the red one and a possible engraving on it.

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:
oh many that punisher engraving is awesome

OP
OP

MGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Ohhh niceee! May be a little early to ask, but what are the various engraving options available on these? Looking at the red one and a possible engraving on it.

right now we have...

GT
pony
mgw
coyote
gear pattern ( all years )
punisher skull
lethal skull
gt350 cobra
gt500 cobra
mach 1

George