BORLA® Exhaust for the GT350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'll be sure to compare the FRPP and the stock system very carefully and note diameter size, consistency, etc, when doing the install.
Sponsored

Blaze489

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350 Magnetic Track Pack
I'll be sure to compare the FRPP and the stock system very carefully and note diameter size, consistency, etc, when doing the install.

[MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION] thanks, been waiting for someone to do this!

Yetitime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pak
[MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION] thanks, been waiting for someone to do this!
Me too, ready to order but have been a bit apprehensive due to the earlier quality and fitment issues. Looking forward to the install, if others have done the install with the updated system, then I will place my order.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Me too, ready to order but have been a bit apprehensive due to the earlier quality and fitment issues. Looking forward to the install, if others have done the install with the updated system, then I will place my order.
I have!!!! Order!!!

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I need to get my customers to chime in on the forums..

Exhaust sounds great in person!

-Josh
I will say that only the Borla videos do the sound justice and they are using high dollar mic capable of handling high DB's. No camera, add on mic will do this exhaust justice. It is insane in person.

FFFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
What I finally got some decent weather to get the replacement ATAK exhausts from Borla installed (was sent to me a couple months back after Borla redesigned them for better fitment). Went on with no issues and fitment was absolutely perfect this time. The sound is amazing from idle to high revs, well worth the money in my opinion. Although I struggled to get Borla to understand the initial fitment issues they got the redesign perfect. Shout out to David Borla for keeping his promise and producing another great product!

blkguyblk5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Some in-cabin sounds of the Ford Performance by Borla catback from my event at TWS yesterday.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]QL2Sd57wCyw[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored

bananastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
sounds incredible !! not to go off topic , but wow , never shifted out of 4th gear till the very end.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Initial start after FRP/Borla cat back install. Switched to sport mode at the :50 second mark. The shriek is too much for the microphone on my cell and emasculates the sound at :58 seconds. This system screams near redline in loud mode. Beyond that it is completely docile.

[ame]

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Initial start after FRP/Borla cat back install. Switched to sport mode at the :50 second mark. The shriek is too much for the microphone on my cell and emasculates the sound at :58 seconds. This system screams near redline in loud mode. Beyond that it is completely docile.

Is the fitment and quality better than mine? Not sure if you seen the pictures of my borla system. I never installed it because the quality was so poor. I still have it sitting in the box in my garage. If the quality is good I'll exchange it. If not I'll refund it.

Status
Not open for further replies.