Sponsored

Levels performance Intercooler

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
I've been running a Level's Street Core intercooler for about a year or just shy of it. The install really was straight forward and easy. Just remove the bumper, the grill shutters, swap intercoolers, and reverse the process. I would recommend yes you would need a retune as there will be some pressure drop due to the size difference between the stock one and the Level's. I live in south Texas so I see hot temps for a good part of the year and this thing did great, even when it was 105 degree's and 70+% humidity it was able to keep temps within about 10 degree's of ambient while driving. And of course in cooler temps it's even more impressive, I can typically watch my charge temps actually go down from the beginning of the run to the end. I've not experienced any downside to this piece of equipment. Hope this helps you!
Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
I got lucky and found a great deal on someone selling a brand new ATM intercooler (which I think is slightly favored than the levels, but not made anymore).

However, if I were buying from what is available today, Levels would definitely be my choice, full-race after that probably.

EDIT: just looked at that ETS one, first time seeing it but that is a heck of a price for the size. Probably do that TBH
ETS, Full Race, Level's Street core etc are all about the same size.

OP
OP
Turbostang15

Turbostang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
If your looking for something quick ours is on the shelf and ready to ship.

"3rd gear pull, charge temps start at 75, drop to 68 before ending at 71. Ambient temps were around 60 and I also made some pulls beforehand. The charge temps usually stay between 8-12 degrees above ambient cruising on the highway."

I believe this was on a 65 degree day.

Ecoboost Mustang Intercooler
Do you still have em on the shelf and ready to ship?