Sponsored

Lebanon Ford Performance Order Tracking

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I ordered on 5/31 and have still not received... Although I "think" it is in the final stages of the build... I opted for the performance package as well....
Ordered mine 19 September!! COTUS says its still being processed, and should be delivered 13 November. :cheers:
Ordered July 21 and came in October 4th. Took delivery on October 19th after most of the parts were installed. Amazing to drive. Had the base GT wheels on it for awhile waiting for the American Muscle wheels/tires come in. DSS 800hp halfshafts going in today as well.
You guys are welcomed to PM me with your dealership’s names and order numbers, so I can check on them for you.

Deysha
Sponsored

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
Mine is now shown as being in production! :headbang:

BlAcKeNeD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LFP Magnetic GT 727
I flew out and picked my car up on oct. 15... Very satisfied with whole process... The wait obviously was a little longer than a normal new car ordering agenda because of them installing the supercharger and other personal items you want... On that note though I had went to several local dealerships and was mocked when I asked if they would be interested in doing this same promotion... Even if it was slightly more in price "within reason" for the expenses to travel to ohio... Overall Im happy that they didn't because Lebanon ford went out of their way to get me in this car... They also stayed in contact with me even If I was only able to reply to something or ask a question after working hours... Would not hesitate to buy from them again...

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
Mine is awaiting shipment!

:cheers:

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
My Grabber Blue PP GT arrived at Lebanon Ford on the 11th, their PDI was complete and I test drove it on the 12th, they brought it into the shop and had the Roush Phase I installed by the end of the day on the 14th! I can't say enough good things about them and their performance shop!
:headbang:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium LFP 727
My Grabber Blue PP GT arrived at Lebanon Ford on the 11th, their PDI was complete and I test drove it on the 12th, they brought it into the shop and had the Roush Phase I installed by the end of the day on the 14th! I can't say enough good things about them and their performance shop!
:headbang:
Welcome to the club! Nice to see a local buyer too. If you see a platinum white running around with a plate of "727PONY"...thats me.

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
Thanks!
I'll keep an eye out. I'm having over the top matte black stripes added this week, should be pretty easy to spot!

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Also in the Dayton area, ordered mine on January 21st.
I don't know how you guys handled the wait. Been a week and it feels like a month!!

2017 lightning blue GT PP MT 401a premium
Added goodies:
727 roush
Opg cs
Corsa extreme cat back (was going to do quad until the 18 was announced. I'm hoping the have a"plug and play" rear valence for less than the roush)
Silver stripes
Painted blower and covers
Barton shifter
Diamond ceramic pro

I really wanted to do a lot of it myself, but figured eh, why not let them. There are other things I will do myself later... Suspension, shafts, etc.

Hope to see my ohio brethren at a CnC later this year.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium LFP 727
Also in the Dayton area, ordered mine on January 21st.
I don't know how you guys handled the wait. Been a week and it feels like a month!!

2017 lightning blue GT PP MT 401a premium
Added goodies:
727 roush
Opg cs
Corsa extreme cat back (was going to do quad until the 18 was announced. I'm hoping the have a"plug and play" rear valence for less than the roush)
Silver stripes
Painted blower and covers
Barton shifter
Diamond ceramic pro

I really wanted to do a lot of it myself, but figured eh, why not let them. There are other things I will do myself later... Suspension, shafts, etc.

Hope to see my ohio brethren at a CnC later this year.
I wish I would have known about the OPG's. Would have done that. The other thing I would have done is the Stop the Hop kit. Will be getting that done eventually. Barton shifter is also a maybe. I didnt get the PP due to the 3.73 gearing. I put that savings into halfshafts. Im not too mechanically inclined so my personal mods are a Roush shifter ball and the Steeda clutch spring.

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
I wish I would have known about the OPG's. Would have done that. The other thing I would have done is the Stop the Hop kit. Will be getting that done eventually. Barton shifter is also a maybe. I didnt get the PP due to the 3.73 gearing. I put that savings into halfshafts. Im not too mechanically inclined so my personal mods are a Roush shifter ball and the Steeda clutch spring.
Yeah I really want 3.31 gearing... But figured I could work a trade for them later. But I thought the brakes, PP suspension, larger radiator was a really good deal for the price. /shrug
Sponsored