Sponsored

Ponies in The Smokies 2017

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone planning on going to this in 2017 in Sevierville? I came upon it a few weeks back. Been there (Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg) many times in the past for the Mini-Truckin Nats. Nothing like 5000 mini trucks in one place, plus all the other tourists there just to vacation...talk about a traffic madhouse.

https://poniesinthesmokies.com/
Sponsored

watchdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt pp premium
Go every chance I get. Was just there for Thanksgiving as my Mother lives in Hendersonville NC. Wore out many sets of tires between Ashville and Deals Gap. The best roads are not advertised on websites I have found out over the years.

Vernichtung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We had some pretty crazy wild fires out here recently. You may want to check and ensure your route(s) of ingress and egress are open, etc.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just went through there Saturday. Nothing along the main portion of Sevierville or Pigeon Forge, burned down. Gatlinburg had a lot of cabins, houses, and businesses burned to the ground. All roads were opened but some places look bombed out.

undearth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Won't make this one but We just did skyline drive and BR Parkway in October. Awlsome drive. Got home 10 days before the fire. Did Gaitlyneberg and Cherokee
Sponsored