jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
How do you like ur MGW? Consider one for my mustang
I love it. I had a chance to drive [MENTION=25023]Bankss550[/MENTION] car with the Barton shifter and I think they are both very good
Sponsored

OP
OP

duke107628

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jiyang
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Mustang GT PP
I love it. I had a chance to drive [MENTION=25023]Bankss550[/MENTION] car with the Barton shifter and I think they are both very good
Which one do u recommend for daily drive

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Which one do u recommend for daily drive
Hate to sound like I am avoiding an answer, but they are both excellent for the street.

I have only had the MGW on the track, again it is excellent. I have not missed a 2/3 shift since installing.

I had an issue down shifting to fourth braking from about 125 a couple of times at last trackday. Turns out my clutch is starting to wear, shifter still working good

Bankss550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium 6SPD
Hate to sound like I am avoiding an answer, but they are both excellent for the street.

I have only had the MGW on the track, again it is excellent. I have not missed a 2/3 shift since installing.

I had an issue down shifting to fourth braking from about 125 a couple of times at last trackday. Turns out my clutch is starting to wear, shifter still working good
RXT time my man!

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
RXT time my man!
Yuuuuup

And knowing that, I friggen ordered procharger at 10:00 Friday night, pure impulse move.

Called for price on gt350 mani and pmas intake and asked about the procharger package out of curiosity. The price was ridiculous. I didn't account for the OPG/CG upgrade that has to be done for the way I drive the car :doh:

Really hoping for some good sales over the holidays on the clutch. They did last year

Sponsored

OP
OP

duke107628

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jiyang
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Mustang GT PP

will the mgw get the rid of the metal feeling from 1-2?

Bankss550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
Yuuuuup

And knowing that, I friggen ordered procharger at 10:00 Friday night, pure impulse move.

Called for price on gt350 mani and pmas intake and asked about the procharger package out of curiosity. The price was ridiculous. I didn't account for the OPG/CG upgrade that has to be done for the way I drive the car :doh:

Really hoping for some good sales over the holidays on the clutch. They did last year
The car is gonna be a blast to drive. I didn't think you were ready to buy so soon. I would definitely do the CG/OPG without a doubt. Text me if you need help with the install

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
The car is gonna be a blast to drive. I didn't think you were ready to buy so soon. I would definitely do the CG/OPG without a doubt. Text me if you need help with the install
I wasn't price was sooo good from what I had been seeing
Will do - i was playing to do the PC install. Don't know if I have the chops for OPG/CG install... thats about a grand

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
will the mgw get the rid of the metal feeling from 1-2?
Not sure if I recall the metal feeling, I think you are describing the drivetrain clunk many people describe. I basically feel click going from gear to gear, but that is the nature of the shifter, the barton has it also

Bankss550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if I recall the metal feeling, I think you are describing the drivetrain clunk many people describe. I basically feel click going from gear to gear, but that is the nature of the shifter, the barton has it also
Yeah both shifters have it. I plan on trying the BG fluid at some point which is supposed to help with the clunk/metal feeling.

Sponsored

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Yeah both shifters have it. I plan on trying the BG fluid at some point which is supposed to help with the clunk/metal feeling.
I switched to BG trans and diff oils in the summer

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT

tbillet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Chassis H1666
Hi guys, just found this thread, and wondering about local track days.
Newbie with this car, but looking to stretch it's legs a little.

No, not from Philly, so if you tell me to GET OUT I'll understand :cheers:

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Hi guys, just found this thread, and wondering about local track days.
Newbie with this car, but looking to stretch it's legs a little.

No, not from Philly, so if you tell me to GET OUT I'll understand :cheers:
just did a trackday and NJMP (new jersey motorsports part) yesterday. It was supposed to be the last one for the year. They are thinking of adding 12/11 if the weather holds
Sponsored