The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Hey guys,
I already posted some of these pictures in Daily mods thread but now I'm opening a new thread just not to disperse these info on hundreds of pages. And after all, opening a new thread is free :)

A whole different car.

That's my Mustang after today's mod: Magnaflow Street cat-back exhaust
:ninja:

My good friend Stecca is a mechanic so I carried all parts to his garage today

Installation took us about an hour, most of the time trying to align the tips in the rear valance

And the result:

Tips are still a bit misaligned, on the left it is a bit lower but hey, you won't notice if I haven't tell you :D and after all we can't do better than this!
But the most important thing, the one that convinced me to buy it: THE SOUND!

Well, it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Really amazing. Deep, deeep, deeeep tone when starting and idle, not too loud when driving fast (but louder than before), and some gurgling and 'banging' when revving :D wow!
No way you can think it's a stock exhaust.. hope that cops won't care about that, like the don't care about my other mods! :paddle:

Unfortunately my Nexus 5 has some issues with audio recording in videos, so no proof of that for now. Tomorrow I'll grab my mom's Nexus 5X and try to record the combination Magnaflow Street + MMR CAI :clap2:

A huge THANK YOU to RicambiAmericani.com, the italian reseller where I bought this beauty, for the fast shipping :clap2: and all of you guys that convinced me to change the exhaust :)

:cheers:

Can you take a few pics of how the exhaust tips look from the side?
Here are some side pictures:

and some close-up:

And finally a video I recorded some days ago (and then requires me an entire afternoon to edit, since I never done that!):

[ame]

:cheers:
Sponsored

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Yeat this is the exact sound it makes! It seems that will suck you inside the engine in a moment :lol:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
That is quite simply :headbang::clap2:

Lovely sound :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Actually I think that THERE IS a stock blow off valve, that many replace with a better quality adjustable one.
Probably this is only on the turbo (I'm not an expert about that)

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
The sound of GT, and especially yours, are one of the best I've ever heard :D
But after all I like this too, it's different and very cool! Before people already turning their heads when I'm driving by.. now it's a continuous breaking necks!
I passed near some cops some days ago.. I probably was in neautral trying to not make any noise :cool:

Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
congrats on your new car! :D ahahahah

ford has really done a mistake with the OEM exhaust... it's incredible bad...

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
True! My neighbour Fiat Punto has a louder exhaust..
Oh well, HAD a louder exhaust :D

cedfx2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 fastback ecoboost guard color custom pack
Hi Papinist

Lovely sound indeed !!

The fact it has't been installed by your Ford dealer, doesn't it mean you loose the warranty in case of engine problem for exemple ?

I guess engine has nothing to do with the exhaust pipe system but maybe they could use this to refuse apply the warranty

If not an issue for you to reveal those stuff, can we have an idea about price (exhaust + delivery + install) ?

Thanks

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Ehi, absolutely no problem!
I paid 1170 eur for the exhaust and shipping included, a good bargain since I found this italian reseller (Official Magnaflow reseller) that in 2 days got the parts at my door. I found it also in UK at a slightly higher price, or also used from US for 600 USD, but considering shipping (at least 300 USD) and custom fees, at the end I would have an used exhaust at the price of new.
I paid 15 eur for installation, but he is a friend of mine and I helped him for installation. I have to pull up a bit the left muffler but now he doesn't have time...

Ford dealer? Warranty??? :lol: :lol:
Without considering my specific dealer that is a complete criminal, here warranty is like insurance: if you need them, they will do everything possible to avoid paying you. When they notice that I have replaced some negligible parts, like the rear decklid, they will instantly tell me that my warranty is lost.

Even if I asked my dealer to install the exhaust, he would tell me that may waanty will be lost :shrug: :frusty: so I avoided pay 100 eur to let him install it.

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
Ehi, absolutely no problem!
I paid 1170 eur for the exhaust and shipping included, a good bargain since I found this italian reseller (Official Magnaflow reseller) that in 2 days got the parts at my door. I found it also in UK at a slightly higher price, or also used from US for 600 USD, but considering shipping (at least 300 USD) and custom fees, at the end I would have an used exhaust at the price of new.
I paid 15 eur for installation, but he is a friend of mine and I helped him for installation. I have to pull up a bit the left muffler but now he doesn't have time...

Ford dealer? Warranty??? :lol: :lol:
Without considering my specific dealer that is a complete criminal, here warranty is like insurance: if you need them, they will do everything possible to avoid paying you. When they notice that I have replaced some negligible parts, like the rear decklid, they will instantly tell me that my warranty is lost.

Even if I asked my dealer to install the exhaust, he would tell me that may waanty will be lost :shrug: :frusty: so I avoided pay 100 eur to let him install it.
that's really bad.... it's like the mafia this ford dealers... :D ahaha
Sponsored