Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
[MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION], both your cars look epic btw :thumbsup:

Mac, I got your pm re the brakes mate, between the lights and the shortshifter, dropping @£1200 in the car, I'm gonna have to take a rain check on the brakes for the time being, I'm only interested in the rear calliper set up anyway mate.

You boys enjoy ;)
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
3am just in from modding the car.... I'm knackered, but was it worth it... errr.... I got the side skirts off... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
In anticipation of tomorrows meet (and because I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with my detailing regime!) I gave this Meguiars tire stuff a go.

Previously I have used the Autoglm "clean wheels" stuff which is like a milky liquid that supposedly you should spray on which I don't as it just makes a mess! I put some in a bowl and use a cheapo kitchen dish sponge to apply, good stuff but not great, lasts only a few days.

Anyway, it's Meguiars "endurance tire gel". Got it for about £17 including the applicator from Amazon. Gotta say, I'm impressed. The pad makes applying so easy and I soon worked out a bit or a technique to get it to go on nicely. It's a pain to get too far over the edge of the tires though because of my springs so I had to roll the car forwards to complete. It goes on a lot better than the Autoglmn stuff, definitely less messy being a gel. Smells nice too :) tires now left with a deep glossy black shine and it was a very satisfying to do, took me about 20 minutes to do one coat, but I could be persuaded to do two next time. Personally I don't think my photos do it justice!

Few photos;
IMG_9489.JPG
IMG_9491.JPG
IMG_9494.JPG
IMG_9497.jpg

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Lol side scoops I was trying to forget that car don't like um that's why they was ejected, ott stripes I just added a 45mm black vinyl stripe to the existing one and Matt black to the fog lights make them look deeper will fit shelby brake cooling kit this week fog light delete kit

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
In anticipation of tomorrows meet (and because I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with my detailing regime!) I gave this Meguiars tire stuff a go.

Previously I have used the Autoglm "clean wheels" stuff which is like a milky liquid that supposedly you should spray on which I don't as it just makes a mess! I put some in a bowl and use a cheapo kitchen dish sponge to apply, good stuff but not great, lasts only a few days.

Anyway, it's Meguiars "endurance tire gel". Got it for about £17 including the applicator from Amazon. Gotta say, I'm impressed. The pad makes applying so easy and I soon worked out a bit or a technique to get it to go on nicely. It's a pain to get too far over the edge of the tires though because of my springs so I had to roll the car forwards to complete. It goes on a lot better than the Autoglmn stuff, definitely less messy being a gel. Smells nice too :) tires now left with a deep glossy black shine and it was a very satisfying to do, took me about 20 minutes to do one coat, but I could be persuaded to do two next time. Personally I don't think my photos do it justice!

Few photos;
That bottle will last you ages too. Think I have had the same bottle for 3 years now :lol:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Cleaned my car with new detailing products from Rockets and then put my gloss black side skirts and rear valance on.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Cleaned my car with new detailing products from Rockets and then put my gloss black side skirts and rear valance on.
Nice :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:... looks absolutely superb and matches in perfectly with the gloss black wheels... gloss black OTT twin stripes would just make it killer!

... and when your insurance company decides you're old enough to drive the car... springs and spacers... then you've got the full 'cool' pack!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Looks great Manders, did you do your red tails yourself?
They'd be on the front if he'd done em:lol::lol:

Nice job on the sills though....fair do's:thumbsup:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Cleaned my car with new detailing products from Rockets and then put my gloss black side skirts and rear valance on
Car looks great with those glossed bits :thumbsup:
Kristian's is a better colour tho :bolt:

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Your car is bloody shiny [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] :thumbsup: Who's the bloke working on the Fiesta; has he just cleaned yours? Staff? :D
Black bits look great.

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Had windows tinted today. But he done the wrong tint on the fronts so it's got to go back in. :frusty:
Also decided against the light tints in the end as they just don't look right IMO. Hope one day someone will be able to source original red lights for our cars :hail:

It's also filthy dirty, which is normal for a day before a car meet :doh:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
:repost:#notacolour
Car looks great with those glossed bits :thumbsup:
Kristian's, not being a colour but rather a neutral shade of grey is more palatable to my eyes tho :bolt:

;)

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
I don't like the white tail lights but thought that to save the effort of changing tails to red just keep your lights on, that also turns off the horrible fog lights
Sponsored