papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
_all_ cars are affected. They didn't change the design; in latest production they simply integrated the TSB, but this won't change how the cooling works (poor).
They need to redesign entirely the seats, the cooling unit and probably the cooling duct coming from air conditioning.

If you want to open your seat, you could clearly see that there are TWO cooling\heating unit: one on the bottom and one on the back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
The amount of cars in stock seems to be quite high in certain countries. Here in NL there are already way more than they will realistically ever sell.

Sponsored

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
My car is really close now. The ship ports in Bremerhaven in a few hours. So maybe its a my dealer i Copenhagen within a few weeks. :headbang:
Been a long 6 months :ninja:

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Nice!! Which color/spec are you expecting :ninja:
Black GT MT. Custom Pack 2. All black exterior. Gonna need black emblems tho :ninja:
Yellow Jacket Stitching, inside to be a little different. I know its the first one with that up here in Denmark. Thinking about getting a custom wheel with matching yellow stitching and 12o'clock stripe.
And then its on with the more serious mods, wheels, tires, lights (DRL, switchbacks, seqs in the back) quad exhaust possibly, and alot of other stuff.
Maybe You can be helpfull with some of this? :headbang:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
having stock of these seems silly... a demo or two maybe, but wouldn't most folks want to custom order their cars???

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
having stock of these seems silly... a demo or two maybe, but wouldn't most folks want to custom order their cars???
My dealer told me Ford aggressively pushes them to take more stock.

Sponsored

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Black GT MT. Custom Pack 2. All black exterior. Gonna need black emblems tho :ninja:
Yellow Jacket Stitching, inside to be a little different. I know its the first one with that up here in Denmark. Thinking about getting a custom wheel with matching yellow stitching and 12o'clock stripe.
And then its on with the more serious mods, wheels, tires, lights (DRL, switchbacks, seqs in the back) quad exhaust possibly, and alot of other stuff.
Maybe You can be helpfull with some of this? :headbang:
That's gonna look sick!! (jealous of the stitching :ninja:)

Have you seen the blacked out Niche Mustang with yellow detailing and calipers yet?

Warrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wim
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang ecoboost
Someone know where I can find Centering rings for Velgen wheels. The rings sizes are 70.5-73.1. I asked Velgen wheels but its seems like its 118 Dollar to sent them to me here in Belgium. :shocked:

they are looking around for sending them true a post office, but i think it will still be a lot of money.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
That's gonna look sick!! (jealous of the stitching :ninja:)

Have you seen the blacked out Niche Mustang with yellow detailing and calipers yet?

Definitely like stance!

I'm eager to find out what spring-set this is, height & specs...