Sponsored

Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

Ritchie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any old shite.
I just received my VIN from Stacey yesterday and was told the car was built on the 6th Feb.
Now just waiting for the boat apparently, it's getting exciting now!
I'll need to get wheels and an exhaust bought.:D
Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Dealer have confirmed that the estimated delivery date will be the 6th May when I'll be in Nepal, land back at Heathrow on the 19th and then straight over to see and pay for my baby on the 20th. :)

JasonB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Karen just emailed to let me know that the car will be on the Tarago, due to leave Baltimore on the 21st. Now I can get excited.

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Karen just emailed to let me know that the car will be on the Tarago, due to leave Baltimore on the 21st. Now I can get excited.
Great news, about time!

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
has anyone used this website for order tracking?

http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com/

this link for this isn't in the main thread. It looks legit as my VIN goes back to the correct details but the dates are all messed up? anyone else know about this?

http://imgur.com/gPzmtrO

Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
has anyone used this website for order tracking?

http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com/

this link for this isn't in the main thread. It looks legit as my VIN goes back to the correct details but the dates are all messed up? anyone else know about this?

http://imgur.com/gPzmtrO
Ctous is fine for tracking, ETIS is a little better as we know the quirks, whereas COTUS just assumes and is a Customer Order Tracking United States (that's what it stands for) system, so it's made more for the customer a brief overview and all pretty and the likes.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Ctous is fine for tracking, ETIS is a little better as we know the quirks, whereas COTUS just assumes and is a Customer Order Tracking United States (that's what it stands for) system, so it's made more for the customer a brief overview and all pretty and the likes.

Aaa right I see. I guess cotus is good for confirming your spec. /extras

man cant wait for my window sticker to go live. Already bought US upper and lower grills (which I will customise and put the Shelby cobra emblem on) and US decklid

Also bought a couple of number plates to pay homage to the king cobra mustangs in the late 70's.

CO13RA K (Cobra King)

K C08RA M (King Cobra Mustang)

May let one plate go if the price is right.

Need to get some roush axle backs. Wondering if anyone has the roush axlebacks with a H pipe in the UK and how its like to live with in terms of cold start loudness etc

don't want neighbours to think im :crazy: and that the only soloution to sort me out is :paddle:

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16
Got the call, my blue angel is in Birmingham! It's gonna be the best April Fool's day ever. Reminded Louise not to put any number plate mounts on!

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Got the call, my blue angel is in Birmingham! It's gonna be the best April Fool's day ever. Reminded Louise not to put any number plate mounts on!
Louise will take care of you, looks like I now have a local grabber blue... Now, i'll pop over in my lunch break tomorrow and send u pictures of it lmao!

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Congratulations, it's gonna be a very long March for you.

Sponsored

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16
Congratulations, it's gonna be a very long March for you.
Its convenient, I have some time to finish getting my stuff together with Guy@nemisuk and send it all to Mike at Modurstang. Louise just called and asked me for a photo of my driving license, maybe she will let me drive it when I take a look on Sunday??

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Its convenient, I have some time to finish getting my stuff together with Guy@nemisuk and send it all to Mike at Modurstang. Louise just called and asked me for a photo of my driving license, maybe she will let me drive it when I take a look on Sunday??
More for registration of the 'ford insurance' that they need to register the car... She did the same for me. :)

Dinks66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Lightning Blue. Borla S- type cat back

Mine too. I am tracking it using vessel tracker:)

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Had my VIN a couple of weeks now and car is due to be built on Monday but still no window sticker? Does that mean build has been delayed a little?

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Had my VIN a couple of weeks now and car is due to be built on Monday but still no window sticker? Does that mean build has been delayed a little?
I would think so, the sticker tends to be created about 6 days before the build, however keep checking it will suddenly appear assuming it's on research maniacs. Clearly now I have said that the lead time from sticker to build will be less.....well we hope so.
Sponsored