OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That would have to be from a customer. We did not have any with headers come into our shop.
Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
The street race sounds great. The j pipe is an interesting design. Out of curiosity, would you find the j pipe to be more restrictive then a straight through design muffler? I also ncoticed at the x pipe it necks down to 2.5 to connect to the factory connect. Do you make one that doesnt neck down?

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The street race sounds great. The j pipe is an interesting design. Out of curiosity, would you find the j pipe to be more restrictive then a straight through design muffler? I also ncoticed at the x pipe it necks down to 2.5 to connect to the factory connect. Do you make one that doesnt neck down?
The J pipe isn't restrictive at all. Mostly sound waves enter the J pipes....they actually remain only warm to the touch after a lot of hard driving.

In regards to necking down...if it didn't, it would not bolt up at the factory connection. We can make one that doesn't neck down, but we would need to know what it would be hooking up to. If it is factory, then it would not bolt up if we made it without necking down.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
The J pipe isn't restrictive at all. Mostly sound waves enter the J pipes....they actually remain only warm to the touch after a lot of hard driving.

In regards to necking down...if it didn't, it would not bolt up at the factory connection. We can make one that doesn't neck down, but we would need to know what it would be hooking up to. If it is factory, then it would not bolt up if we made it without necking down.
Thats awesome in regards to being not restrictive. Ill float you a pm for what id be needing.

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I want to buy one!!!

rpm511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Question, i currently have the Gibson catback exhuast and it just isn't cutting it for me. One of my friends has the Corsa Extreme but i hate the way it looks(yeah i know how that sounds)and the sound just doesn't do it for me besides the volume of it. Would this be louder/onpar with the volume of a Corsa Extreme? I like the throaty sound of the Gibson and the Solo so trying to figure out if i should pawn this off to get the Street Race xD:headbang:

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Question, i currently have the Gibson catback exhuast and it just isn't cutting it for me. One of my friends has the Corsa Extreme but i hate the way it looks(yeah i know how that sounds)and the sound just doesn't do it for me besides the volume of it. Would this be louder/onpar with the volume of a Corsa Extreme? I like the throaty sound of the Gibson and the Solo so trying to figure out if i should pawn this off to get the Street Race xD:headbang:
The Street Race should have plenty of volume compared to that kit...it is our loudest one and has quite a bit of volume. It is deep and throaty, but still has J pipes to control drone. There is no muffler in the Street Race kit...only an X pipe.

RogerS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP 50th
What is the current pricing for the Mach Thunder muffler/midpipe section? I don't need a catback, just the 11" muffler & midpipe.

OP
OP
goingsolo2

goingsolo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What is the current pricing for the Mach Thunder muffler/midpipe section? I don't need a catback, just the 11" muffler & midpipe.
The midsection only is $375 shipped to the continental US. Call to order at 516-655-9002.

Steve
Sponsored