The Last Person to Post in this Thread WINS

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
Dear Taco Bell:
This letter has been written in the haste of my anger as I fear that a cool down period would only hold back my true feelings and/or make me incapable of expressing myself
completely.
I have come to the conclusion that the food products you sell are a mental carcinongen. I have reason to beleive your food either contains "stupid" in it or is an uninteligizer; that is something that makes other things less intelligent.
Tonight I waited for apporiximately 30 minutes for food from your stupid factory. I asked for three items and all of them were the upgraded glorified chicken versions. The total price sounded a bit low for chicken stupid so I verified that I was getting chicken stupid and not ground stupid. "Uhh yea, I think. If its not it might be a little more at the window." I rolled up, paid your unitigizing agent and proceeded to the next window where I met the man that would later prove ot be the leader of your people. As he was about to hand me my bag, I specifically asked him if EVERYTHING was chicken. He poked my food twice, looked behind him as though it was a trick question and the answer was on the wall and assured me "ya, it chick'n." I drove to the traffic light ahead, opened my bag and you would never guess that the God damn "poke method" failed! A whole bag of fucking what the fuck!
Now I would like to ask, what the fuck was the rational behind poking my food? Was he listening for a "cluck" or "moo?" Was he trying to find feathers or a beak? Maybe he was looking for the cow bell?
Perhaps you should re-examine your drive through check tequniques. A suggestion from the customer end is to look at the food. Although I am sure than in your infinite
wisdom, you have more efficent ways of checking the food than my outdated and archaic methods, but perhaps this suggestion can set you forth on the path.
I turned my truck around and drove back to the Taco Bell. Refusing to wait on line again to get the food I should have had in the first place, I parked my car and tried to walk inside but the doors were locked and only the drivethrough was open. I had my choice of backing my truck up into the drivethrough and running over the vehicle already at the window or walking around the building to the drivethrough window. I chose walk around because I felt bad for the guy at the drivethrough since he ordered enough
food from you to put the entire Harvard campus into a padded room.

I walked up to the window as three incredibly hot girls inside were staring at me, as though having to dodge cars to walk into the drivethrough wasn't embarassing enough.
I told the man I described as the "leader" earlier that there was chicken in my taco. This man has obviously ate entirely too much of your food as my actions were out of the normal "guy drives up, hand guy food" process. He began stuttering not knowing what to do. I'm sure he was thinking "this guy walked up! and from the other direction! and he's handing me food! No, no, this is all wrong!"
I asked him why my tacos had no chicken and his answer, word for word was "well the quesadilla has chicken." As excited as I was that only 67% of my order was wrong, his answer did not satisfy me. He called in his manager, I explained the situation to him and he responded with a "well whats the problem." I shouldn't have even had to explain the problem. there is a guy that just walked up to the drive through with his food giving it back to you. What do you think the problem was? They discovered that the moon was out of orbit and NASA was closed so I figured Taco Bell would be the next best thing. Or maybe because I forgot to ask him for his thoughts on global warming? There is a problem with the shit you gave me that passes for food. Its taco bell. I came back to the window with food. I just told you I got ground beef instead of chicken. What is the problem? you tell me.

After your people colaborated, they decided they would correct my order if I would pay the $0.60 difference. They wanted me to walk all the way back to my car, dodge traffic back to the drivethrough window just to hand them 6 dimes to correct their mistake that I tried to correct twice. At this point I wanted to ask them if they were fucking stupid, but I had no time for rhetorical questions. These people are honestly so stupid I want to throw them at rocks. The only hope they have of not being the stupidest males on
earth is for someone to find a sexual distiction cardboard. However, I do not hold them personally responsible. It has to be your food. I refuse to beleive anyone that stupid could live up to the age of 18. It would disprove Darwin's theory of natural selection and evolution. They would have fell off the stairs or forgot which end to stick in the toilet and drown themselves by now. Also, if you notice, MdDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King and even the Subway drivethroughs have NO problem giving me what I ask for every time.
This is not a mentally demanding job There are a few items on the menu and each with a ground beef, chicken and steak variety. I'm not asking them to re-invent cloning,
clone a chicken, process it, cut it up into little peices and process their own cheese here. There are 4 people making one item. Someone should know whats going on.
The complexity level of making a taco at taco bell after training should NOT rival that of nuclear physics.
After finally leaving, I began to eat my quesabilla and noticed that the cheese wasn't even melted. I think the stupidity of your people made the heater stupid enough
to not heat up the food correctly. "I know I'm a food heater and there is food placed on top of me, but what am I supposed to do? I'll just sit here and hope no one notices."

What bothers me even more is that this is NOT the first second or third time this has happend. I've gotten some beef, bean and sourcream contraption instead of a chicken
challupaa (amazingly, I didn't realize it wasn't chicken at first). It tuely irritates me that on some nights I can be drunk enough to drool on myself and still know what I want
but 20 sober employees have not made the distiction between chicken and beef. I think that from now on, I will be including a visual discription of what I want since a verbal one is not sufficent
Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

montreal ponies

Threads