Threads
Reaction score
Website
tindolford.com
First Name
Jody
Vehicle(s)
Everything ROUSH
Hi guys and Gals, Welcome to Tindol ROUSH Performance. Lyle Sturgis the "Crazy Mustang Man" (Google the videos it is worth it) and myself (Jody Sexton) have been blessed to become the #1 Dealer on the East Cost after only after 1 year with Tindol Ford ROUSH, and we are well on our way to becoming the #1 Dealer in the World!!! We have accomplished this through a commitment to our customers and offering a car buying experience like no other. Our customers are family. I know that sounds cheesy and has been over-used in slogans, but we actually put it into practice here at Tindol Ford ROUSH. We are involved in over 100 events (cruise in's, meet and greets, dinners, road trips, track days, car shows, Roush Fenway and ROUSH Yates events) with our customers each year. If you spend that much time with someone they do become like family. An example from this year is Mustang Week. We had customers come back and visit us from FL, PA, TX, LA, MS, AZ, and we have customers from all around the world that drop in to visit us from time to time.
We also have the support of our Dealer Principal Natalie Tindol and General Manager Tom Chester who are fully committed to the ROUSH program. Their commitment is evident in that we now have the largest inventory of ROUSH Mustangs in the WORLD!! Unlike most dealers Lyle and I are dedicated solely to ROUSH customers and have an entire department which includes Julie Petree and Ludger Reed. Our sole purpose at Tindol Ford ROUSH is to serve exclusively our ROUSH customers. From sales, to service, parts, event organizing and social media our job each and every day is to ensure our customers have an experience that lasts for years, not just until you drive off the dealership lot.
So I invite you to visit our page, give us a call or even stop by. See why “When you think ROUSH, Think Tindol“.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.