• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Two Borla X Pipes (From Cat Back)

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling one Ford Racing (by Borla) X pipe that is from a Ford Racing Sport Cat-Back exhaust system. This is NOT to be confused with a "cut & clamp" X pipe that can be purchased individually. This X pipe is ONLY available as a part of Ford Racing complete cat back kit. This is the picture in this post.

I am also selling a Borla X pipe from a Borla S Type cat back.

I replaced the X pipe with the Borla Touring mid muffler to quiet down my exhaust cuz I'm old lol. These X pipes will be an exact fit, plug and play pipe for anyone who has the mid muffler in place and wants to swap it out with an X to essentially turn your Borla Touring or Ford Racing Touring into a Borla S Type or Ford Racing Sport.

Yes, one is a Ford Racing X Pipe but it is made by Borla and it is the exact same dimensions as the Borla X pipe AND mid muffler so it can be exchanged with ZERO modification.

As I mentioned, these pipes are not sold individually so the only other way to convert your Borla or Ford Racing Touring exhaust would be to buy a cut & clamp version and cut your pre muffler pipes. The X pipes I'm selling will allow you to swap back to a mid muffler if you ever choose to where the cut & clamp version would require custom welding to convert back if decided.

I wil ship either one of these to your door for $150+ PayPal fee

Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I think you should sell (me) the resonator/muffler and put one of these back on. [free bump]. :)

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think you should sell (me) the resonator/muffler and put one of these back on. [free bump]. :)
Hahaha maybe I should reconsider :shrug:

I will say with my setup the X pipe still produced zero drone and it was fine just driving around but under any acceleration it was LLLLLOOOOOOOOUUUDDDD and cold start up made my ears bleed. I just decided I'd rather be able to get on it without having the town constantly call 911 because of the sound it makes. It is much tamer under WOT and has a great sound with the mid muff installed. I would say it's louder and deeper than my last setup of GT350 Sport quad tip & mid muffler and overall nicer sound. When I put the switch in touring mode it quiets up pretty good so the neighbors should approve lol.

Sponsored

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
How much did the Borla mid-muffler tone down the exhaust sound?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How much did the Borla mid-muffler tone down the exhaust sound?
Quite a bit but at the same time keeps a nice tone. It went from ears bleeding at WOT to way better.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
How much louder than the stock system?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How much louder than the stock system?
I can't really answer that because I've only ever added the Borla mid muffler after installing headers. I would have to have had a system with the stock mid muf in place and only change it to the Borla one to know.