• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Looking to trade US for EU taillights

FlyinHawaiian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Ruby Red
The title says it, I have red OEM US tail lights than I'm interested in trading for your OEM EU tail lights. If interested please let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Still up for exchange? Do they have the sequential turn signal? If not how does the turn signal works, do the 3 bars blink altogether in red?

Last edited:
OP
OP
FlyinHawaiian

FlyinHawaiian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Ruby Red
Yeah I am, I may have to swap the harnesses which might eliminate the sequential pattern for you. Asking some friends who have done it, but lets keep contact! PM me

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Although I would really like to have the US lights on my car, my concern is that the US lights may not work on a European vehicle and vice versa. Any ideas on that? Also, I like the sequential turn signal, any chance that you can keep it on?

By the way, why do you want to exchange your lights for the EU version?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
[MENTION=27749]makissig[/MENTION]: swapping EU with US taillights is not enough to get sequential functionality. You need some deep modification in electronics and harness (different connectors and wires). Check the sticky thread in Europe section.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Yes I realized that after some research. I will stick to my tail lights and have them modified by the you_know_who, after I receive and install the front headlignts with the DD DRLs. One project at a time!
Sponsored