Sponsored

Please...make it stop !

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
OK I have just picked up the car from the tail lights being lacquered and the GT badge being painted in Magnetic......I like it, a real quality job !

However i dont consider myself to be a top modder like some, but I was running down the list and its totally scary. I am not sure I can keep the pace up, my wife is bound to find out soon the total bill !

In no real order its been:

Solo Mach Thunder Exhaust
Air brushed pony and 5.0 badges
Bespoke stripes
Euro Sto n Show
New Deck lid with GT badge
Sprayed GT Magnetic and rear lights tint lacquered
Diff bushes
BMR lock out kit
Steeda progressive springs
Wheel spacers 25mm and 23mm
Lund tune
N gauge in centre dash
PMAS CAI
JLT catch can
Black wheel nuts (edit as I forgot that one)
P Zero binned and now shod with MPSS (another edit I forgot)

I am sure there are one or two minor ones I missed and I know a few I would like to do. Please stop me from buying or adding anything more.

We must all be bankrupt, I would count myself as a minor modder like I said, when looking at all the forum posts. Mind you I guess its spent now or saved for the kids. Bad luck kids !
rear.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Looking lush matey, how much did they charge to paint the lights?!

MY running total is at 2.3k at the minute for mods, however with £800 coming back from insurance, it's down to £1500 (for now). :D

OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Looking lush matey, how much did they charge to paint the lights?!

MY running total is at 2.3k at the minute for mods, however with £800 coming back from insurance, it's down to £1500 (for now). :D
I think it was something like £300 for the rear lights, maybe a bit less as I had to buy the Magnetic paint and got that GT done at the same time. When you take that cost off then we are looking around the £300 ish mark. Oh and I forgot the black wheel nuts !!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I think it was something like £300 for the rear lights, maybe a bit less as I had to buy the Magnetic paint and got that GT done at the same time. When you take that cost off then we are looking around the £300 ish mark. Oh and I forgot the black wheel nuts !!
My list with prices is somewhere on my notebook at work lol... I've literally got about 10 pages with all different mods i'm/have been looking at :lol::lol::lol:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Really like the lights :thumbsup:

Sponsored

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
OK I have just picked up the car from the tail lights being lacquered and the GT badge being painted in Magnetic......I like it, a real quality job !

However i dont consider myself to be a top modder like some, but I was running down the list and its totally scary. I am not sure I can keep the pace up, my wife is bound to find out soon the total bill !

In no real order its been:

Solo Mach Thunder Exhaust
Air brushed pony and 5.0 badges
Bespoke stripes
Euro Sto n Show
New Deck lid with GT badge
Sprayed GT Magnetic and rear lights tint lacquered
Diff bushes
BMR lock out kit
Steeda progressive springs
Wheel spacers 25mm and 23mm
Lund tune
N gauge in centre dash
PMAS CAI
JLT catch can
Black wheel nuts (edit as I forgot that one)

I am sure there are one or two minor ones I missed and I know a few I would like to do. Please stop me from buying or adding anything more.

We must all be bankrupt, I would count myself as a minor modder like I said, when looking at all the forum posts. Mind you I guess its spent now or saved for the kids. Bad luck kids !
Had to arrange new insurance earlier this week. Before hand I wrote down all the mods I've done. It worked out at 30 mods plus 2 sets of tyres with still a list of things to do. I've given up keeping track now. It's just a case of yep like that, buy it, put it on. Aaaaand repeat. We must be completely :crazy:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Had to arrange new insurance earlier this week. Before hand I wrote down all the mods I've done. It worked out at 30 mods plus 2 sets of tyres with still a list of things to do. I've given up keeping track now. It's just a case of yep like that, buy it, put it on. Aaaaand repeat. We must be completely :crazy:

Oh yes I forgot that I had binned the P Zero and gone to MPSS - must edit the OP

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yes I forgot that I had binned the P Zero and gone to MPSS - must edit the OP
Tints AND paint isn't in OP for the list ;)

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Go [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] ... what a man, a true inspiration and role model to us all... don't fight it... you know you want it :thumbsup::headbang::thumbsup:
Sponsored