Dealer Training Guide

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Here are the scanned pages from my retailer training guide that I was given.

ADMIN EDIT --

<<**IMAGES REMOVED BY REQUEST OF FORD**>>
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I could have sworn the LE had the painted wheels and the 50th AP had the non-painted....

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Interesting that they didn't reach upmarket for competitors - m235i, Cayman, CLA...

Sponsored

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Ha, I asked the trainer for a copy today. He thought about it for second, then said no I better not. Can't fault a guy for asking!

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
This is a dealer guide, no? Not likely to see those cross shoppers at the Ford Store.
Um, when the salesman asked me what cars I was cross-shopping when I ordered my Mustang, I told him the m235i, the Corvette, and the F-Type. Because that's what I was cross-shopping.

I could have gotten a decently equipped m235i for less than I'm paying for my GT.

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Um, when the salesman asked me what cars I was cross-shopping when I ordered my Mustang, I told him the m235i, the Corvette, and the F-Type. Because that's what I was cross-shopping.

I could have gotten a decently equipped m235i for less than I'm paying for my GT.

I cross shopped the Boss against an M3. But all done online as I'm (and I assume you are) a more sophisticated buyer. Think of someone who is not sold on the Mustang cross shopping sporty coupes on price. The dealer needs info to sway them and their decision on the spot. Someone cross shopping a Bimmer and a Stang makes his decision before stepping into the dealer to negotiate his best price, no?

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
notice how even in this guide it says "more than" (insert horse power here).
Which might explain why the dealer today stated that the horse power that ford released was under stated

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I like how they list EPAS as an advantage for the Mustang. I guess the ability to adjust steering weight is nice, and there's a nominal improvement in fuel efficiency too, but can't say I've had the pleasure of driving a car with a nice EPAS rack.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I would imagine all purchasers make their decision before negotiating a price, but for somebody coming in to test drive the cars, seems it would be sensible to provide that info.
Sponsored