Sponsored

BMR SUSPENSION'S S550 Lowering Springs: STANCE PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I recommend re-clocking all of the pivot points with rubber on them.

Makes for a much better performing and riding car, and helps prevent premature bushing failure.
Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I recommend re-clocking all of the pivot points with rubber on them.

Makes for a much better performing and riding car, and helps prevent premature bushing failure.
I also lowered the cradle rather than undoing the control arms.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I want to do coil overs but, the way you all talk about these BMR springs just them would save me mucho mula, decisions,decisions.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I want to do coil overs but, the way you all talk about these BMR springs just them would save me mucho mula, decisions,decisions.
Grab the SP080s and you will be glad you did!

:cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Uh huh - yes please.
BMR_SP080_IMG_1402 copy.jpg

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
any chance we can get the reduction of height for each spring?

sorry it's been asked already =)

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
BMR Springs were designed and engineered to provide an approximate drop of 1.2" Front and 0.50" Rear.

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
BMR Springs were designed and engineered to provide an approximate drop of 1.2" Front and 0.50" Rear.
Sweet thx for info.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Ken from Palm Beach Dyno has some great things to say about our SP080s!

[ame]

Sponsored

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
What can I say? Finally had my BMR components installed and the ride difference from stock is night and day..and I mean SERIOUSLY better in every way. While I always felt the stock ride even with the PP suspension was very 'floaty' and loose, the ride now feels firmly planted and confidence inspiring. The entire suspension is also now quieter over bumps and rough pavement, absolutely zero bounce, but also not jarring or too stiff. The BMR 089 minimal lowering springs in the front and 082's in the back are what the stock stance should be, perfect for me as I have a driveway that is somewhat challenging and felt if I went any lower I'd be bottoming out pulling into my garage. Also installed BMR's cradle lockout, vert links, adjustable toe links, front chassis brace and had an alignment. Best upgrades I've done yet. Thanks BMR!
IMG_1039.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Wow! That car is absolutely stunning.

Thank you so much for the review / feedback. Your experience, appreciation and feedback is exactly what we strive for and without it, would not allow us to offer the best products in the industry.

Enjoy your BMR equipped ride!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
What can I say? Finally had my BMR components installed and the ride difference from stock is night and day..and I mean SERIOUSLY better in every way. While I always felt the stock ride even with the PP suspension was very 'floaty' and loose, the ride now feels firmly planted and confidence inspiring. The entire suspension is also now quieter over bumps and rough pavement, absolutely zero bounce, but also not jarring or too stiff. The BMR minimal lowering springs are what the stock stance should be, perfect for me as I have a driveway that is somewhat challenging and felt if I went any lower I'd be bottoming out pulling into my garage, and from driveway to street. Also installed BMR's cradle lockout, vert links, adjustable toe links, front chassis brace and had an alignment. Best upgrades I've done yet. Thanks BMR!
:hail::eyebulge:

Fallenares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
What can I say? Finally had my BMR components installed and the ride difference from stock is night and day..and I mean SERIOUSLY better in every way. While I always felt the stock ride even with the PP suspension was very 'floaty' and loose, the ride now feels firmly planted and confidence inspiring. The entire suspension is also now quieter over bumps and rough pavement, absolutely zero bounce, but also not jarring or too stiff. The BMR minimal lowering springs are what the stock stance should be, perfect for me as I have a driveway that is somewhat challenging and felt if I went any lower I'd be bottoming out pulling into my garage, and from driveway to street. Also installed BMR's cradle lockout, vert links, adjustable toe links, front chassis brace and had an alignment. Best upgrades I've done yet. Thanks BMR!
So did you only do the minimal drop springs in the front and left the rear with the stock springs? Btw the car looks awesome

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
So did you only do the minimal drop springs in the front and left the rear with the stock springs? Btw the car looks awesome
Thanks man, Just clarified in the post. 089 minimal lowering springs up front, 082 lowering springs in the back.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.