Coil Overs on a Budget

Leshik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oksana
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10r80
Hey guys i was at Hawks nest yesterday, had a great time. rode in couple of cars with coil overs and love the ride. Im on a budget of a grand or less. What would be best recommendations. My goal is to have good ride quality and adjustability, i dont plant on tracking the car atleast not road racing, but to have some adjustment on height and rebound would be nice. i rode in car with BC Racing and it was really nice, not harsh at all. So BC Racing SR? or even those Godspeed, Ksport, brands good? Please all chime in thank you.
Sponsored

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT
Ive been looking at
Pedders 160099 Extreme Xa Coilover Kit - SKU # 160099-PED $995 to $1076 depending on retailer

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No they are a big seller in the UK rummer is that them n BC are made by the same manufacturers . The Pedders have more adjust-ability but no camber plates . they sell the camber plates separately if you want them . I've heard that sometime down the road they are going to come with them. All posts I've read say they ride really good and handle great , much better than the stock setup n PP . But don't get these confused with a 2-3 k track setup. Do your research and buy what fits your budget and does what you want it to .

OP
OP
Leshik

Leshik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oksana
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10r80
No they are a big seller in the UK rummer is that them n BC are made by the same manufacturers . The Pedders have more adjust-ability but no camber plates . they sell the camber plates separately if you want them . I've heard that sometime down the road they are going to come with them. All posts I've read say they ride really good and handle great , much better than the stock setup n PP . But don't get these confused with a 2-3 k track setup. Do your research and buy what fits your budget and does what you want it to .
thanks man, my main thing is ride quality and height adjust, i really wanna go lower then i am now. maybe to 1.75 on 4 corners :)

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Hey guys i was at Hawks nest yesterday, had a great time. rode in couple of cars with coil overs and love the ride. Im on a budget of a grand or less. What would be best recommendations. My goal is to have good ride quality and adjustability, i dont plant on tracking the car atleast not road racing, but to have some adjustment on height and rebound would be nice. i rode in car with BC Racing and it was really nice, not harsh at all. So BC Racing SR? or even those Godspeed, Ksport, brands good? Please all chime in thank you.
Pretend you never heard the name K-Sport. In the voice of Obiwan Kenobi *These are not the coilovers you're looking for*

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda's are just over 1K and they have lots of R&D time into them.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
i agree but i dont think they are height adjustable
They are definitely height adjustable, but the price is now $1400.

Sponsored

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Read up on the Peeders, they are height adjustable -1" to -3", 30 position settings for bump n rebound , front spring rate 391 , rear spring rate 782.

Brostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT-350 Oxford & LB
Have you looked into Feal or Fortune auto? Both cost just a little more, but their reputations are a lot better than BC in other car communities. Of the entry level brands, I think Feal has the best rear spring rate and comes with Swift standard. Fortune Auto has the best warranty I've found, 5yr. I've got similar goals, and I'm looking into these two brands.

Does anyone know what spring rates come with the ISC coilovers?
Sponsored