OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
You want a quick car... by a Geo Metro an do a LS swap.
I got something to whooop all you fools in the 1/4!! Stray cat + stick of dynamite.

Don't flame me animal lovers. I kid. I kid.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Better watch it Mikey. That USDA 100% prime asshole Wireeater will be around here to type some bad mouth on you.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Just get the GTR. Awd FTW!! I miss my evo sometimes mostly when I punch it from a dig.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Dude if u put a set of slicks on the car just for the track,i bet it will change your perspective on the car and u will probably start going to the track alot more,u have some nice mods on the car,u just left one of the most important out for track events.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Just get the GTR. Awd FTW!! I miss my evo sometimes mostly when I punch it from a dig.
Dude if u put a set of slicks on the car just for the track,i bet it will change your perspective on the car and u will probably start going to the track alot more,u have some nice mods on the car,u just left one of the most important out for track events.
Big fan of the GT-R.....you will love it....
Put a Paxton on the GT; gonna acquire the mods to support 750 at the wheels. I'm keeping it
Sponsored

Last edited: