Even more photos.

9011379186_2689d910e3_o.jpg

9010196309_4d5a08ce38_o.jpg

9010197483_22915576f3_o.jpg
Sponsored

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
This is prototype test car only, there is still long way to go, but at the end i hope that new stang will be a lot evos like.

NRMStand

You can at least see where the front hood ends and the nose certainly looks very blunt.

Nice wheels. Look like 19" but, same old wheel gap unfortunately.

Sponsored

zerot

Are you talking about the older pic that I just posted or the new one?
Also, on the new pic, I just noticed this, but does it look like they have some type of thick pad underneath the camo, on the roof. It kind of looks like the roof doesn't line up with the windshield, and the roof looks uneven.
Of course there's thick padding on the roof Look at those latest pics. It's like they stuffed a cardboard box in there.

The fact that they took especial care to heavily cover and obscure the roofline and rear deck makes me think its possible there's a full fastback under there. The '10 mules didn't have a covered roof. I know obviously this is a much more major overhaul.

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
Of course there's thick padding on the roof Look at those latest pics. It's like they stuffed a cardboard box in there.

The fact that they took especial care to heavily cover and obscure the roofline and rear deck makes me think its possible there's a full fastback under there. The '10 mules didn't have a covered roof. I know obviously this is a much more major overhaul.
Agreed.
Take a closer look at this pic. The I believe that the "Spoiler" that is in there is actually false, and made to give a false impression of where the trunk ends. It is so much higher than the rear lights, and where the trunk should be. So it's either a large wing (Which I see no point in having one on a mule) or they are trying to give a false impression of where the rear roof slopes to the trunk, which would again suggest a fastback.

9011379186_2689d910e3_o.jpg

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
If you follow the curve of the side window towards the back, it seems pretty close to the current car. However, the trunk might be shorter so it may give the effect of more of a fastback shape. You're right though, they are clearly trying to hide the roofline. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it will have a "double bubble" roof. That may be why there is such thick padding across the top.

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
Here is my college level analysis of the car haha. I'm no artist so be nice! :eek:
9008570885_af05c72dd9_o.jpg

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Here is my college level analysis of the car haha. I'm no artist so be nice! :eek:
Nice job.

Look at the trees in the background [white dots], almost looks like someone with Binoculars or BIG-FOOT-->:crazy:

Sponsored

stable68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Crown Victoria LX Sport
I still think tha the rear half of the front fender and front part of the door looks a little s197ish

mrkrabz

Threads
Reaction score
Another thing I just noticed. Look just forward of the mirror. (On the pic I uploaded) The camo pealed away just a tad bit. Does that look like some kind of channel running along the side of the car? What could that be?

Ricky35

Another thing I just noticed. Look just forward of the mirror. (On the pic I uploaded) The camo pealed away just a tad bit. Does that look like some kind of channel running along the side of the car? What could that be?
Looks like it may just be part of the body styling?