Sponsored

2015 Mustang s550 FULL PROTOTYPE Spy Pics [6/10/13]

OKCfan

Yea the amount of talk they've given it, with all these Ford execs speaking to media multiple times about how it'll look distinctly mustang/american, "stunning" etc etc, yet we still dont know crap about it. I'd be OK if they just simply kept their mouths shut but they haven't and then there's the whole countdown to 50 and year long celebration. You cant do all this (well you can, but then u start to piss people off) without doing any concepts, giving any sneak peeks, teasers or anything. It's fine if you want to keep it close to the vest but then don't feed the hype. It's ridiculous.
Well I think they're trying to have their cake and eat it too by teasing and starting the marketing for it already with the 50 year anniversary marketing campaign but also not teasing or showing the new model too overtly cuz they still have to keep selling the s197. I think the 50 year campaign will eventually culminate in some nice s550 teasers... after the s197 finishes or is about to finish up its last sales ever.

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Prototypes now undergoing hot weather testing.

MustangGT350.lk03.KGP.ed-2790965377-O.jpg
mustang6g.jpg

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thread back from the dead!

Mods.....I couldn't find the threads with the latest spyshots (apart from the recent GT350 ones) so please move as appropriate :)

Not the greatest prototype photos...........but at least they were taken from an S197 :thumbsup:

Vickstang

I'm a little confused, is that actual camo on the nose of the car (not just black and white vinyl)? Why would this need to be covered if it is just a GT?

For some reason I thought it was the S197's front end when I first saw it. Something about it looks different unless it is just the camo playing tricks on my eyes.

Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
I'm a little confused, is that actual camo on the nose of the car (not just black and white vinyl)? Why would this need to be covered if it is just a GT?

For some reason I thought it was the S197's front end when I first saw it. Something about it looks different unless it is just the camo playing tricks on my eyes.
It's not just you .. the second pic reminds me of an SN95/New Edge. Not the front end, but the side. Something seems off a little. Maybe the fact that it is a cell phone pic of a mirror shot ...

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It does appear to be slightly different camo............but the photos are too small to make it out. At first I thought it was a GT350 as it's got similar camo up front, but this doesn't cover the whole hood/front fenders (for the vents), so not a GT350.

Hopefully we'll get more shots of that one :)
Sponsored