CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Forgestar f14s. And thank u
I wanted those rims but it was $2000 AUD each rim! $8,000 before rubbers was just too expensive. But they are awesome! Wish I was living in the US... You guys get some very cool options at much less cost. :cheers:

GT500Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6
Stopped on the way to the track yesterday and snapped some pics of my car. Was the wrong time of day and lighting wasn't optimal, but still pleased with results.

Sponsored

BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Those wheels.....:hail:

giphy.gif

15s550

My 1st Domestic V8!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT MT82 on 20's with 3.55's
2015 Mustang GT - 6speed - 3.55 rears on stock 20's

FP front/rear sways, FP lowering springs, FP front upper mounts, Koni Sports struts, Steeda vertical links and Borla S-type catbacks are the only mods I've done to my car to date. Currently at 21,700 miles. Birthday is Mar 2015.

Love the lowered stance look with the suspension mods. Car rides firm but comfortable and really hugs the road. The car seems to take off better with the vertical links installed (reduced/eliminated wheel hop). And the Borla S-type sounds AMAZING!!! My next mod will probably be a FP Power Pack 2. Would love to get an S/C but want to spend my money on vacations. :thumbsup:

Anyway ... love this car! Going down the road listening to the Coyote motor and Borla S-type burbling along puts a big smile on my face. :ford:

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
FP front/rear sways, FP lowering springs, FP front upper mounts, Koni Sports struts, Steeda vertical links and Borla S-type catbacks are the only mods I've done to my car to date. Currently at 21,700 miles. Birthday is Mar 2015.

Love the lowered stance look with the suspension mods. Car rides firm but comfortable and really hugs the road. The car seems to take off better with the vertical links installed (reduced/eliminated wheel hop). And the Borla S-type sounds AMAZING!!! My next mod will probably be a FP Power Pack 2. Would love to get an S/C but want to spend my money on vacations. :thumbsup:

Anyway ... love this car! Going down the road listening to the Coyote motor and Borla S-type burbling along puts a big smile on my face. :ford:

Nice mods, Sal. Car looks great. Black is such a nice color. :cheers:

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Les what you have done to your car is perfect. This look/style is what inspired me to order a black GT. Nothing comes close in color to this black low sitting beast waiting to unleash its dominance on the road. Well thats how it looks anyways! :thumbsup:

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Floating pony looks awesome there!:thumbsup: