Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

rkan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion ti
Well with these additional angles and high quality pics, I have flipped my opinion. Except for the lower middle playskool front lip, its all good. Center console is still hard plastic unfortunately though.
Sponsored

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
Love the new refresh!! and that digital dash with MPH display!! FORD is LISTENING!!

luisinho93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 50th Anniversary
It's way better looking than I thought it'd be after yesterday's leak.
I like it!

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
It looks better in the official pics. Still not 100% sold on the front, but the rear and digital dash look nice. I also see the high spoiler is an option that can be deleted for Performance Pack owners so that's good. Need to see one in person, but I'm feeling better about it than yesterday.

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Looks like secret messages in the image. 1964.5 first year of the Mustang, 289 mls to E, 289 cid first V8 in the Mustang.

could it be the gear 4 and speed 55 hint at 455HP?
Interesting view. 455 would be inline with the typical bumps. I couldn't imagine much more.

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I must say the car looks better overall than the 15-17 in my opinion. The new glam pics look great. People thought the front looked more sedate initially, but it definitely appears more aggressive. The angularity kinda reminds me of the SN95 to New Edge look. I think its a good step forward for only a refresh to last 3 years.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
I highly doubt it. Probably just tuned differently. Ford doesn't do special IMs on regular GTs
Well I don't mean just a bolted on GT350 IM but a reworked one for the 5.0 with GT350 inspired flow/spec.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Looks like secret messages in the image. 1964.5 first year of the Mustang, 289 mls to E, 289 cid first V8 in the Mustang
Great spot - love that!

Amazing what a few artsy pictures can do really. I must say, I've gone from initially hating it to now quite admiring it as a welcome upgrade to the 15-17.

Well done :ford:

I take back all those horrible things I said :lol:

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Look like Ford is finally giving us some good looking wheels also. Lot to look forward to next year.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
I hate how the sidemarker swings into the fender :mad: That's really my only gripe at this point. I just don't like the angles. It would have been better to taper down like the current. Aside from that, I am onboard with the changes.