2015-17 Mustang GT Ford Performance Power Packs

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
I'm sure this has been answered a million times, but I can't find the posts, so apologies in advance.

Does sports mode change at all with the PP2 on an auto?
Sponsored

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
I'm thinking I am going to go for the power pack 3 if I can find a reasonable Ford dealership that does the installation in the greater Sacrament area. If not then I'll wait out the warranty and do it myself.

white15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 GT
I'm thinking I am going to go for the power pack 3 if I can find a reasonable Ford dealership that does the installation in the greater Sacrament area. If not then I'll wait out the warranty and do it myself.
Any Ford Dealership, as well as ANY ASE certified tech at a shop can do the install.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance

Sponsored

keiths2kgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT PP 50th AP
Thanks for the link! Just got PP2 from them for $581, best deal so far.

to the door is $624.73 for me at auto nation.

parts $581.90
shipping $42.83

to the door is $650.64 for me at levittown ford.

parts $608.35
shipping $42.29

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Still very happy with my PP1, total cost installed was $508. Definitely worth it, I can now cruise around town one gear higher than I used to without feeling like the engine is struggling (lots of 35mph limits now I can use 5th gear easily).

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Thanks for the link! Just got PP2 from them for $581, best deal so far.
Helluva deal! I think I'm into it about the same amount when you factor in the dorman extension, extra fuel line and a 6 pack :lol:

You're going to love it :thumbsup::cheers:

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
For those looking for OEM replacement filters on PP2 and PP3, Advance Auto has them currently for $14.93 with free shipping if you buy more than one.

https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/motorcraft-motorcraft-air-filter-b1000671502mtr/11648028-P
I fell for a similar ad on autoparts.com. it turns out that many companies are the middle man to the supplier and pricing updates dont happen quickly. In my case a 14.99 filter was 53 shipped.

If it works, thats great but be forewarned.

Fredboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Camaro Super Sport
I fell for a similar ad on autoparts.com. it turns out that many companies are the middle man to the supplier and pricing updates dont happen quickly. In my case a 14.99 filter was 53 shipped.

If it works, thats great but be forewarned.
Oh, well I'll update if it works.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
That's were they get you is in the shipping. Show great price for parts and then jack you in shipping. This how they stay business but you will tell everyone what great price you got and not tell about cost of shipping.

Fredboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Camaro Super Sport
That's were they get you is in the shipping. Show great price for parts and then jack you in shipping. This how they stay business but you will tell everyone what great price you got and not tell about cost of shipping.
. . . It's free shipping (if you buy more than one)

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
. . . It's free shipping (if you buy more than one)
In my case the online retailer was just flat out incompetent. The source was a ford dealership in Fontana, CA and they tried to get the retailer to update the info but the website didnt.

I wrote the retailer stating that i made the purchase at the advertised price but when you agree to their terms and conditions before purchase you agree that prices may change or be inaccurate.

In the end I cancelled my order and just bought it from the dealership because they actually had some customer service sense and therws no way I'll support an incompetent business.

Again, good luck!:thumbsup:
Sponsored