Sponsored

Windblocker

sanravel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium Convertible
For those that don't check the classifieds. I posted my Love the Ride winblocker for sale in the interior parts for sale sub forum. I sold my car an no longer need it.
Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Good luck on the sale!

I'm currently thinking of a GT convertible and might need it if it is still for sale. I am in Columbia so not far from you.

If you don't mind, what was your reason for selling the car?

Thanks!

OP
OP

sanravel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium Convertible
Good luck on the sale!

I'm currently thinking of a GT convertible and might need it if it is still for sale. I am in Columbia so not far from you.

If you don't mind, what was your reason for selling the car?

Thanks!
I still have it for sale. I have had an inquiry locally by PM. He hasn't called yet.

I sold the car because it was just too big for my wife. We've had Miatas for years and sold both of ours in January and bought the EB Convertible to share. It is a great car, but, we never could get use to it. I bought a 15 Miata last week to replace it. I have the Windblocker, top side cover caps, and a weathertech trunk mat available as well.

If you want to PM me your phone number I'll call you if I haven't heard from the local guy. I go to Columbia every other week or so to visit Panic Motorsports.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
I still have it for sale. I have had an inquiry locally by PM. He hasn't called yet.

I sold the car because it was just too big for my wife. We've had Miatas for years and sold both of ours in January and bought the EB Convertible to share. It is a great car, but, we never could get use to it. I bought a 15 Miata last week to replace it. I have the Windblocker, top side cover caps, and a weathertech trunk mat available as well.

If you want to PM me your phone number I'll call you if I haven't heard from the local guy. I go to Columbia every other week or so to visit Panic Motorsports.
Awesome. I'm still waiting on 2018s to hit to decide on my next Mustang if at all.

I've also had a Miata but that is too small for me as a DD/Work car.

Steve at Panic Motorsports is fantastic! Only complaint is he gets busy very fast and takes a while to do any serious projects.

Sponsored

lathamb

EcoBoost_Vert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost
OK, i looked them up.

Do you still have the wind deflector?

How much do you want for the deflector?

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
Hope someone snaps this up because it is a GREAT product. I got mine last April and can drive top-down in 45 degree weather, side windows up, seat warmers on, heat set at 75, warm and draft free. Nice hidden back seat storage is a bonus and removes easily in less than a minute if I have a back seat passenger...stows easily in the trunk. An added benefit is that it decreases glare from headlights behind you at night...I keep mine in the up position top down or up but it folds down in a snap. The product is sturdy, high quality and looks great.
I am not a product shill nor otherwise compensated -just want someone to get this deflector because it makes driving the convertible an even greater joy!