Sponsored

Taillight overlays / tint help

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
I was taking a look at the bigwormgraphix taillight overlays and saw they have one named gunsmoke and another charcoal. Does anybody know the % tint for both of these? I believe anchor room only has one option and it looks pretty dark.

Mainly I'm trying to find a balance between the darkest I can go while still having a very bright brake light (I think in IL it has to be seen from 500 ft).

If anybody has examples of either and can posts pics of what it looks like with the lights off and with the brake light I'd appreciate it :cheers:
Sponsored

SiRCaSTK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
I don't have any pictures right now, but I have the anchor room kit. It's dark when the lights are off, but still very bright with the night time running lights. You can't even tell they are tinted at night or when braking. To me it actually looks better and not as blinding.

OP
OP
LG23

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
I don't have any pictures right now, but I have the anchor room kit. It's dark when the lights are off, but still very bright with the night time running lights. You can't even tell they are tinted at night or when braking. To me it actually looks better and not as blinding.
I think those are comparable to the bigwormgraphix charcoal kit. True about the blinding part haha I don't think I've ever seen brighter tails. If you could post a pic with the lights off and of the brakes in daytime/night with the running lights I'd appreciate it big time man.

SiRCaSTK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Sorry for the late pics
IMG_20170523_182633600.jpg
IMG_20170523_182628428.jpg

20maxima

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anchor Room for Me Cant even tell at night bright as always
IMG_6246.jpg

Joebroni

Frac E-Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 50th
I have the full gunsmoke package from Bigworm on mine. I don't have any light on pictures, but here's the backend:

picture.jpg
Sponsored