Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Wish I was in the US! The cost of auto parts is significantly lower than in Europe. Simply adding shipping costs and customs, makes the price of everything we buy from the other side of the Atlantic double...
Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Installing mine right now. Which wire do we tap into for DRL?

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Any ETA on shipping of the illuminated GT logos? I have one Pre-ordered and cant wait to get it :D

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Wish I was in the US! The cost of auto parts is significantly lower than in Europe. Simply adding shipping costs and customs, makes the price of everything we buy from the other side of the Atlantic double...
This is coming from Australia, any cheaper for you?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Joe, shipping is 31 USD to my address.

[MENTION=15775]Xlume[/MENTION], I am interested in the Decklid pony badge. My car is an EU-spec EcoBoost with the circle pony on the decklid, like the image in the link below. Will it fit?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Any ETA on shipping of the illuminated GT logos? I have one Pre-ordered and cant wait to get it :D
The GT badges have been put on hold due to the delays we had with the pony badge. We hope to get back onto them in about a month or so. If you have ordered on our presale you are getting a discount which will end once we start production.

This is coming from Australia, any cheaper for you?
We charge a flat rate of $27.00 USD and ship with DHL couriers. We actually sometimes lose out on the shipping to Euro countries (but we dont charge you more for it)

Joe, shipping is 31 USD to my address.

[MENTION=15775]Xlume[/MENTION], I am interested in the Decklid pony badge. My car is an EU-spec EcoBoost with the circle pony on the decklid, like the image in the link below. Will it fit?

Yes our decklid kit will fit your car. However you will need the whole decklid panel we supply (or you can source your own in Europe?) and this will of course incur additional shipping costs. The reason you need a new panel is because if you remove the badge you have now, the new pony badge we supply does not cover up all the holes left behind from the original badge.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Yes our decklid kit will fit your car. However you will need the whole decklid panel we supply (or you can source your own in Europe?) and this will of course incur additional shipping costs. The reason you need a new panel is because if you remove the badge you have now, the new pony badge we supply does not cover up all the holes left behind from the original badge.
What's the cost of the whole setup (decklid illuminated pony + decklid panel + shipping)?

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
wiring installation for the ColorShift Pony, note you will need to watch the static Pony installation prior

So I tapped the "first row, second pin across" as stated in this video with the fastener pointed down but that wasn't the headlight activation wire on the US model. This was a blue/red wire I tapped but actually ended up working out for the better as this wire always has power so I can turn the emblem on/off using the app without the car running and just take power from the battery. (I believe the correct wire would have been the blue/aqua one?) This would have been the first pin on the second row for me. Either way I'm glad with the results as I can leave the pony on when the car is completely turned off. Besides that, the installation was easy except for the headlight wiring harness which would not come out all of the way. Not sure if there was something holding it in place but it was definitely a hassle to reach. All in all great product and have received many compliments already! :headbang:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Has anyone wired up their pony so it comes on with the DRLs instead of only when the headlights or parking lights come on? If so, does it dim when the headlights come on? If it doesn't dim, how did you do it? I'd like mine to be on all the time without having to turn the lights on but I don't want it dimmed when the lights do come on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
So I tapped the "first row, second pin across" as stated in this video with the fastener pointed down but that wasn't the headlight activation wire on the US model. This was a blue/red wire I tapped but actually ended up working out for the better as this wire always has power so I can turn the emblem on/off using the app without the car running and just take power from the battery. (I believe the correct wire would have been the blue/aqua one?) This would have been the first pin on the second row for me. Either way I'm glad with the results as I can leave the pony on when the car is completely turned off. Besides that, the installation was easy except for the headlight wiring harness which would not come out all of the way. Not sure if there was something holding it in place but it was definitely a hassle to reach. All in all great product and have received many compliments already! :headbang:
Too late now, but once you disconnect the headlight harness you need to give it a tug upwards towards you to unhook it from a holding pin on the inner guard, this then gives you plenty of room to attach the positaps. Glad your happy with the product, post up a pic.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Has anyone wired up their pony so it comes on with the DRLs instead of only when the headlights or parking lights come on? If so, does it dim when the headlights come on? If it doesn't dim, how did you do it? I'd like mine to be on all the time without having to turn the lights on but I don't want it dimmed when the lights do come on.
I believe someone else did just that, as for if it dims i dont know sorry as we have never done it that way ourselves. Cant hurt to try it for yourself i guess.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)

swtazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Question for Xlume. I have installed with color change Wi-Fi and I cant get to turn on. I installed app on my IPhone and the app will not sense the Wi-Fi unit. I know that the pony lights up as I did a hard wire to the battery after trying several times to tap into the headlights with no luck. Can you advise which app I should be using and do I need to control the pony from the app only? Ps....I tried more than one blue wire...and now they look like they are Swiss cheese
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.