BMR - Any Aussie installs yet?

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
I've quite keen on the BMR minimal drop front springs SP089 as it seems ideal with a 20mm drop, linear rate which is similar to stock. Coupled with the SP082 12mm rear spring it should be a nice combo that retains an OEM look and feel.

Has anyone here is Australia imported BMR yet or found a local distributer as I haven't been able to.
Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I've quite keen on the BMR minimal drop front springs SP089 as it seems ideal with a 20mm drop, linear rate which is similar to stock. Coupled with the SP082 12mm rear spring it should be a nice combo that retains an OEM look and feel.

Has anyone here is Australia imported BMR yet or found a local distributer as I haven't been able to.
I haven't been able to find anything which is a shame, also their postage is far from friendly unfortunately

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
I haven't bought yet but have my eye on JEGS. They also have an eBay site but I've found the website good and their postage is reasonable. Some guys here have bought the BMR cradle lockout system from them.

I'll be purchasing from them when I'm on to suspension mods. Just google JEGS.

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
YEah i got the lockout kit from jegs, price and postage was reasonable! all off their ebay store

Sponsored

OP
OP
OzS550

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
yeah, have brought them in, not been much call atm from customers, can get anything in you want

will have this stuff mounted in next week or 2
MoosaTunga, Are you saying you're retailing BMR bits in Australia?

More detail please because I would be interested.

MoosaTunga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
MoosaTunga, Are you saying you're retailing BMR bits in Australia?

More detail please because I would be interested.
will start to bring more stuff in after we get car out and test it, there hasn't been many people message to ask about BMR stuff which is surprising as it's the best on the market. If there's stuff you are chasing can get it in, and spec out whatever you want be it for drag, street, circuit etc

OP
OP
OzS550

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
will start to bring more stuff in after we get car out and test it, there hasn't been many people message to ask about BMR stuff which is surprising as it's the best on the market. If there's stuff you are chasing can get it in, and spec out whatever you want be it for drag, street, circuit etc
PM sent.

FreeRein

FreeRein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M17 Mustang GT 6MT Coupe
Folks,

I bought from BMR some SP083 handling springs, rear spherical links camber bolts and the cradle lock-out. Will fit in next 6 weeks or so - need the Koni's sorted and the Steeda billet rear shock mounts. I also have Steeda diff bush inserts. Freight was pretty good and if you keep it under US$750 a shipment (excl freight) - all good. Got car today and boy its pretty firm stock (MY17 GT) - so I am worried the SP 083 might be too stiff - committed now...

Cheers

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Folks,

I bought from BMR some SP083 handling springs, rear spherical links camber bolts and the cradle lock-out. Will fit in next 6 weeks or so - need the Koni's sorted and the Steeda billet rear shock mounts. I also have Steeda diff bush inserts. Freight was pretty good and if you keep it under US$750 a shipment (excl freight) - all good. Got car today and boy its pretty firm stock (MY17 GT) - so I am worried the SP 083 might be too stiff - committed now...

Cheers
Hey mate

Where did you get the rear spherical links camber bolts? I need to fix up my negative 2 degrees camber!

Sponsored

FreeRein

FreeRein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M17 Mustang GT 6MT Coupe
Phil,

The camber bolts I mention above are for front suspension - from BMR about US$30 plus shipping. Rear camber is adjustable with existing std. suspension. You don't need to buy anything to adjust the rear but you will need to find a proper professional wheel aligner, as basically, the adjustment point is "in lights". There are a number of threads in suspension technical section that cover this. Look for responses by Kelly Aitken from BMR on this subject. I think there are one or two good threads about "clocking" suspension after lowering that has attached diagrams.

Cheers

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Phil,

The camber bolts I mention above are for front suspension - from BMR about US$30 plus shipping. Rear camber is adjustable with existing std. suspension. You don't need to buy anything to adjust the rear but you will need to find a proper professional wheel aligner, as basically, the adjustment point is "in lights". There are a number of threads in suspension technical section that cover this. Look for responses by Kelly Aitken from BMR on this subject. I think there are one or two good threads about "clocking" suspension after lowering that has attached diagrams.

Cheers
Thanks mate, appreciate that! Yeah its the rear i need to sort, my front is fine :-)

17Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Fitted the BMR minimum drop springs, drop rear approx 12mm and drop front approx 22mm. Very happy with the quality of the ride and the height. If you don't like the OEM ride height but you don't want to drop too low these springs are a great option.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3.jpg

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Will Wang @ Oz Mustang is selling BMR. Seems to keep the gear in stock too, which is nice.
Price is reasonable, but if you keep your eye on EBay, Jegs will sometimes have stuff at prices that can't be beaten.

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
YEah i got the lockout kit from jegs, price and postage was reasonable! all off their ebay store
I'll second that !
Sponsored