CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
I purchased my Diode Dynamics Switchback kit from Lethal at the end of November. I ran into an issue where I needed a replacement sent to me. I messaged Nick on Facebook and he was able to square me away by sending a new one.

Well, the replacement arrived and upon installation I broke one of the connector pins on the replacement bulb :frusty:. I messaged Nick and told him I had broke it and was 100% prepared to pay for a replacement this time around. He came back that it would be covered under warranty free of charge even though I broke it. A new one is in the mail and on it's way. Excellent customer service!

Thanks Nick and DD!:cheers:
Sponsored

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
That is great to hear. I need to pickup a set of these. Are the connectors still having fitment issues or the switchbacks still having failure issues?

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
That is great to hear. I need to pickup a set of these. Are the connectors still having fitment issues or the switchbacks still having failure issues?
We have addressed all of the issues from previous generations of the switchback and have improved the design to work perfectly in the S550

We've had exceptional results with the current switchback bulb design

Nick C.

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
We have addressed all of the issues from previous generations of the switchback and have improved the design to work perfectly in the S550

We've had exceptional results with the current switchback bulb design

Nick C.
Fantastic this is what I wanted to see. Going to order up a set of them. Thanks