Master rear spoiler thread -- Post yours here!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
ok lol

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
between the two, v-series for sure. cdc just looks like a lump on back end compared to the aggressive v-series!
I disagree with your assessment. While the V series looks cool, I think the CDC Outlaw spoiler looks cool as well. I get so many compliments on it and people asking me where I got it and such. If it was a "lump" I wouldn't expect to hear anything about it at all..

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I disagree with your assessment. While the V series looks cool, I think the CDC Outlaw spoiler looks cool as well. I get so many compliments on it and people asking me where I got it and such. If it was a "lump" I wouldn't expect to hear anything about it at all..
I saw a cdc the other day for the first time in person and it looks great. Honestly I wish I would have choose it over the roush. The reason I choose the roush was the cdc looked to big in photos but it person it looks perfect.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
It's just an opinion :p

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
:cheers: MMD V-SERIES color matched MAGNETIC
What affect does it have on the trunk functionality? Obviously it's going to add some weight, just curious what you have noticed.

This looks to be the best option that I have seen. I really wanted that 350 wing, but it seems like there is a lot of problems with the ones that were made.

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
What affect does it have on the trunk functionality? Obviously it's going to add some weight, just curious what you have noticed.
it's so light it won't even matter

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline

This looks to be the best option that I have seen. I really wanted that 350 wing, but it seems like there is a lot of problems with the ones that were made.
Nothing to complain about. .if anything its easier to open and close...like others have said it is VERY light.
All and all I love it.

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Carbon Dynamics GT350R wing
20151207_165324.jpg
20151207_165513.jpg

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
Just mockup for now of my CDC Spoiler. Still undecided on painting it body color, gloss black or matte black.
Any chance you could post a side shot of your car/ I have a 15 Premium GT Vert with the small factory spoiler and am trying to decide if I want to go with an aftermarket one. Thanks and nice car.

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbon Dynamics track pack spoiler
image.jpg