Sponsored

Official 6G Shift knob pics thread

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
PS: for current and existing customers, if correspondence is delayed I apologize. I have been focusing on other areas, including getting knobs finished. I spent almost 30 hours responding to status updates, queries, etc last week. I had to take a step back to get production going in the direction it should be going to reduce lead times.

That being said, for about the next week to 10 days I am not doing individual status updates. I am currently looking to hire someone part time to help me out with correspondence and social media, but I haven't found anyone yet. So if you get what looks like a form email, you'll understand why.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
That's the one. I'd probably go with the Titan again if it can be done on it and it say "Never tell me the odds". This is something I am thinking about. Nothing set in stone yet.

sher-bant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Hey Anarchy Motive...Can you get me a shifter '17 GT350 in ruby red with an alien on it?
Anything with a lifelike alien?

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey Anarchy Motive...Can you get me a shifter '17 GT350 in ruby red with an alien on it?
Anything with a lifelike alien?
I'm sure I can. Did you have an image of what you're looking for potentially? Even just the image of the alien would be helpful.

Sponsored

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
PS: for current and existing customers, if correspondence is delayed I apologize. I have been focusing on other areas, including getting knobs finished. I spent almost 30 hours responding to status updates, queries, etc last week. I had to take a step back to get production going in the direction it should be going to reduce lead times.

That being said, for about the next week to 10 days I am not doing individual status updates. I am currently looking to hire someone part time to help me out with correspondence and social media, but I haven't found anyone yet. So if you get what looks like a form email, you'll understand why.
Just curious if there are any updates on wm shifters. I don't want to add to the emails lol.

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Any kinda word on ship date? Just curious
Just curious if there are any updates on wm shifters. I don't want to add to the emails lol.

[MENTION=22989]Fuse[/MENTION] - the WM is supposed to arrive early this week and I'm going to get some measurements, I've got you in my to-do list to get back to buddy.

[MENTION=26348]Spykexx[/MENTION] - not a specific one just yet, I'll have a better idea after Memorial day weekend.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Alright brother. Sorry man I somehow missed the bulletin you put out above. Not exactly sure how lol

Sponsored

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
I went with the GT350 knob. You can get it from CJ Pony with the correct thread for the GT so you don't need to drill and tap it. The install video posted on the CJ Pony site advises to tighten the knob until it bottoms out and then counter clockwise until the shift gate orientation is correct. When I followed the video, there wasn't enough travel on the reverse lockout. I got a little more than 13 complete rotations and then countered back to get the gate straight. The GT350 knob has the same weight as the OEM GT knob.
20170528_143306_resized.jpg

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Anyone else have an issue with the gt350 knob deteriorating? The rubber or vinyl around the sides seems to be peeling. Only had it on for 6 months maybe.

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Adding mine to the official thread.
Thanks Derrick!
IMG_4493.jpg
IMG_4492.jpg
Sponsored