• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB Roush front fascia

Csb1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Let me know if any of you have a roush front fascia for sale
Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Are you still looking for this? I will have one up for sale in a week or two. It is pre-painted in Magentic color. Just installed and realized the 2017 Magnetic colors will not match. Apparently, the 2017 models have more metallic flakes in their paint for some odd reason. The Roush fascia I have will match the 2015 to 2016 magnetic paint more. Let me know as I am located in Sacramento, CA.

OP
OP

Csb1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
How much are you going to be selling it for? I would have to paint it since my car is oxford white

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
How much are you going to be selling it for? I would have to paint it since my car is oxford white
A whole new unpainted one is around $1175 (lowest I found and I think its freight shipped, so an additional $150 or so on top of that unless you know a place that does free shipping). So I was thinking $1000 for everything. You will get new harnesses and hardware too.

The issues with mines if the color, the Magnetic that Roush pre-painted was way off for some reason. So I have to get a new unpainted one and paint to color match with my painter. I also have an APR splitter installed on it, so there are two holes on the lower grille for the support rod. Each side of the bumper have Quik-Latches installed and I did drilled holes for them. That is probably the big thing that may bug some people. The Quik-Latches actually made a little cave-in at that area. The end of the lip at the wheel wells have holes for the wheel well fender clips drilled as per Roush instructions. Due to these changes to it, I can do $900 and maybe you painter can patch the hole where the Quik-Latches are. You will also get the Quik-Latches by the way. Here are a few pics of it still on the Mustang at the moment (only 100 miles on it so far until I realize the paint was mismatch at the clear bra place lol):

You can kinda see the mismatch here from the bumper vs. the fender.

OP
OP

Csb1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Direct message me I live near you I can probably just pick it up
Sponsored