Sponsored

****Katzkin leather seats from Moddiction. Tons of colors and materials to choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
My car is grabber blue so I need to pick a good contrasting color. Black is nice but bland.
Look up pictures of the grabber blue GT500 interior. Black leather with piped centers and a dual grabber blue lines down the middle.
Sponsored

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Tough call. I just sold a set to someone else with a new Mustang in the bourbon tuscany(matches cognac) color with perforated insert. I think it will look really nice!
Did they get you any pic of this installed? I'd love to see what that looks like. Also how well do all the wrinkles come out of these seats once installed? Every picture I've seen so far looks loosely fitted and I'd really prefer that tight OEM look.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Not yet. They are in production now.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
As for torment. That is usually right after install. If installed correctly there will be no weinkles. Using a garment steamer really helps with install. Baking in the sun after install also helps out.

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
As for torment. That is usually right after install. If installed correctly there will be no weinkles. Using a garment steamer really helps with install. Baking in the sun after install also helps out.
So living in AZ all I'd really need to do is park outside for a few days since it's summer? :lol:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Fitment not torment haha.

Yeah baking in the heat definitely helps relax the leather and become tighter once cooled down.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Looks good! Leather should tighten up after a little time in the sun and sitting in them.

Bcmcc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Looks good! Leather should tighten up after a little time in the sun and sitting in them.
It has. I'll have to take some pictures when I get back from vacation. I could not be more pleased with the figment and quality! Thanks!

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I can't see all the pictures because work blocks most of the hosts. Has anyone done any custom seats black with white accents. That's what I'm looking to do. The website is too hard to determine how the colors would actually look. I want something with a white bright enough to flow with Oxford White. Not too much accenting but enough to stand out.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.