Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.adamspolishes.com.au
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
VW Caddy
The scent never bothered me as all wheel cleaners smell pretty bad but the new one sounds promising. Without checking I reckon I still have about 2L of the old one to burn through.

When you're low on the original please contact me so you are looked after on the purchase of a new formula gallon
Sponsored

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
[MENTION=29474]spiller[/MENTION]

Well in case of the new Wheel Cleaner, it is a thicker formula which allows the solution to cling to wheel surfaces and allows the product to work well and melt away the stubborn brake dust. The original version ran off the wheels faster and customer feedback also wanted a change in the scent of the product as it is quite strong.

How much of the original formula gallon do you have left?
I have just got the 3.8 litre refill. Really great product :thumbsup:

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
I have just got the 3.8 litre refill. Really great product :thumbsup:
Ill second that. My mothers little Fiesta is a brake dust machine on the front rims and no matter how bad they get, the wheel cleaner brings them up like new every time

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
can anybody recommend which Gerni to purchase? thanks in advance!

Surrexen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
can anybody recommend which Gerni to purchase? thanks in advance!
https://www.bunnings.com.au/gerni-1-4kw-classic-titan-120-4-high-pressure-cleaner_p6270616

This one comes with pretty much all the attachments which ends up being a pretty good deal really. It even has a foam cannon, although I decided to get the autobrite lance for it cause it is more adjustable. It has successfully cleaned the driveway and front fence and front patio using the various attachments it came with whilst waiting for the car. Should have bought one of these ages ago!

Edit: I should mention that the car wash brush thing it comes with ... It goes without saying this will never get used on a Mustang. But still cheaper than buying a smaller unit and getting all the other attachments separately.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
https://www.bunnings.com.au/gerni-1-4kw-classic-titan-120-4-high-pressure-cleaner_p6270616

This one comes with pretty much all the attachments which ends up being a pretty good deal really. It even has a foam cannon, although I decided to get the autobrite lance for it cause it is more adjustable. It has successfully cleaned the driveway and front fence and front patio using the various attachments it came with whilst waiting for the car. Should have bought one of these ages ago!

Edit: I should mention that the car wash brush thing it comes with ... It goes without saying this will never get used on a Mustang. But still cheaper than buying a smaller unit and getting all the other attachments separately.
cheers mate! Yeah ill still probably buy a snow cannon for it, but now my pony is here ive spent a fair amount on detailing product, love it :headbang:

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Received a big order from Bowden's this week, can't wait to wash the beast this weekend :headbang:

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
What products did you get. I bought the Bowden's foam cannon and their snow foam and the combo with a Karcher works brilliantly.
Yea got the snow foam and canon, microfibre wash mitts, nano wash liquid, tyre cleaner and sheen, big green sucker drying towel, few microfibre cloths and buckets with grit guards :thumbsup:

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Yea got the snow foam and canon, microfibre wash mitts, nano wash liquid, tyre cleaner and sheen, big green sucker drying towel, few microfibre cloths and buckets with grit guards :thumbsup:
Awesome. Will need to see pics of the pony when clean :)

Sponsored

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
There's a rumour it has stripes, but we aint seen 'em yet! :)
:lol::lol: I'll get some photos up this weekend after its clean :ford:

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT

The big green sucker and boss gloss is the best combo when drying off the Stang. Bowdens
have fantastic products wish I had discovered them earlier.

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
25% off online at Autobarn today only. Got some great products including Bowden's Own

Use code: 25OFF

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
25% off online at Autobarn today only. Got some great products including Bowden's Own

Use code: 25OFF
Are they selling a portable shade canopy? Wouldn't want you out in the sun for washing ;)
Sponsored