Sponsored

Mile and 1/2 Mile Events

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
Would this be the best section to post?

Curious on who here runs these events. What have you done to your car to maximize performance? Also is there any one that has claimed the fastest n/a 5.0 in the mile or 1/2 mile events? :)
Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Would this be the best section to post?

Curious on who here runs these events. What have you done to your car to maximize performance? Also is there any one that has claimed the fastest n/a 5.0 in the mile or 1/2 mile events? :)
Boostworks would be the ones to talk to about this.

Ill be doing a half mile event in november. hoping i dont scatter the motor then.

jlstro3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm doing No Fly Zone Midwest here in a couple weeks. I'm just a bolt on car, GT350 IM, LTH E85 ect but I figured what the hell, how often can I legally put the pedal to the floor for a 1/2 mile? Plus it's an excuse to check out, and get smoked by, some damn cool cars.

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm doing No Fly Zone Midwest here in a couple weeks. I'm just a bolt on car, GT350 IM, LTH E85 ect but I figured what the hell, how often can I legally put the pedal to the floor for a 1/2 mile? Plus it's an excuse to check out, and get smoked by, some damn cool cars.
have you been on a long pull in your car? like through 4th and maybe 5th? check you fueling. it would be a bitch to lose a motor at 5000rpm in 5th due to pump not being able to keep up. im worried on my car and ive been 140 in it a few times already.

jlstro3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just a 5th gear dyno pull but that was before the IM/LTH. I wasn't logging at that point either so I'm not sure. I'll have to do some logging on my first pass and see how the #'s look.

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a 5th gear dyno pull but that was before the IM/LTH. I wasn't logging at that point either so I'm not sure. I'll have to do some logging on my first pass and see how the #'s look.
definitely do. wind resistance can play a major factor in loading.
Sponsored