Sponsored

Official: 2015 Mustang to be revealed December 5 in Six Cities Worldwide! [& Teaser]

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
UPDATE 4:

Ford Press Release - https://media.ford.com/content/ford...ustang-dec--5--teams-with-facebook-and-i.html

Nov 19, 2013 | Los Angeles

Ford to Reveal All-New Mustang Dec. 5; Teams with Facebook and Instagram for 15-Day Countdown

• Ford to reveal all-new Ford Mustang to the world Dec. 5

• Mustang is the most “Liked” vehicle on Facebook with more than 5.5 million fans, and more than 1 million photos tagged on Instagram; Ford leverages fans and followers to build anticipation for reveal

• Fifteen-day #MustangInspires film series features short videos developed by 15 top Instagrammers influenced by photos about what Mustang represents to its fans
Ford will take the cover off the all-new Mustang Dec. 5, the sixth generation of the iconic pony car that will celebrate 50 years in production next year.
To count down to this highly anticipated moment, over the next 15 days Ford is teaming up with Facebook and Instagram to showcase what Mustang has meant to its millions of fans the last 50 years and how it continues to inspire people around the world ........

On Dec. 5, the all-new Ford Mustang will make its debut in six cities on four continents. The reveal events will take place in Dearborn, Mich.; New York; Los Angeles; Barcelona; Shanghai and Sydney.
Ford will spotlight all of the Mustang reveal activities in Europe, Asia, Australia and the United States by sharing photos, videos and stories throughout the day. Fans are invited to follow along at:

UPDATE 3:

Statement from Ford:

Hello,

After weeks (and months... maybe even years) of speculation about the 2015 Mustang, we finally have some information to share with you!

The all-new 2015 Mustang will be revealed at 12:01am on December 5, 2013. The debut of the Mustang will take place simultaneously in six cities on four continents: Dearborn, MI; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Barcelona, Spain, Shanghai, China; and Sydney, Australia.

Leading up to the reveal of the Mustang, Ford has teamed up with Facebook and Instagram for a 15-day countdown to the launch of the new car. During this countdown, fans will be encouraged to share their Mustang stories on social media. There will also be a series of fifteen Instagram videos released leading up to the reveal, one per day. Please see the attached release for more information.
UPDATE 2: And we have our first 2015 Mustang Teaser Image!

attachment.jpg

UPDATE:

Ford has just tweeted confirmation that the 2015 Mustang will be revealed on December 5 in six cities - New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Shanghai, Sydney and Dearborn!

guard8.jpg

Mark your calendars folks... December 5th reveal!

From the Ford Mustang YouTube page:
On December 5th, Ford will take the cover off the all-new Mustang, the sixth generation of the iconic pony car that will celebrate 50 years in production next year. Ford is counting down to the next chapter in the Mustang story by inviting people to share their photographic stories of inspiration using the #MustangInspires hashtag on Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms. The tagged photos and videos will appear on http://www.mustanginspires.com/.
FMC Twitter.jpg
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
Awesome

z928

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Mustang
oO. that's a surprise!

Powderd Toast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
17 Platinum White GT
Sweet golden baby Jesus! This is going to be the longest 2ish weeks ever.

Sponsored

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Great news to start off my day. I can't wait.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
What am I missing in the Video about the reveal?

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
Thank God!!!! Can't Wait!!!

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
Looking forward to it. I hope they have some kind of event to invite us enthusiast.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
What am I missing in the Video about the reveal?
Nothing in the video itself. The reveal date is announced in the video description. It wasn't quite the teaser we were expecting today but looks like Ford is going for shock and awe for this reveal.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
December 5th is significant for me because on that day in 1987 my family came to the good ole USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melino

December 5th is significant for me because on that day in 1987 my family came to the good ole USA!!!!!!!!!!!!
As if you needed another reason to celebrate! :)

Where? That date is after the LA Auto Show, no?
Yea LA is this Friday/weekend. Maybe they didn't show a video teaser because they wanna do something for LA. Been wrong on this many times but I'm still hoping :headbonk:
Sponsored