Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

jdotjohnson

Threads
Reaction score
Capital ford in charlotte has a v8 magnetic manual and a triple yellow with pp. Not sure if yellow is eco or v8

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Lol hey I almost ordered at crossroads ford!

Huntersville ford had one white GT PP premium In. Might've been sold by now..who knows.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

mr_dutchy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Finally got mine this weekend. What a car! I know they have another GT in stock at Crossroads in Fuquay-Varina, don't know all the details though...

Sponsored

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Crossroads in Kernersville has two GT Premium. One has the 50 AP I believe. I test drove the regular GT Premium. That thing had a bunch of pep with the 3.55 gears and looked pretty good with the painted 19's and in Guard. The whole $1K down for an order sent me over to Parkway in Winston.

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Capital ford in charlotte has a v8 magnetic manual and a triple yellow with pp. Not sure if yellow is eco or v8
You can tell by the wheels, grille, rear decklid panel, and gauges in the center of the dash. Engine bay's a dead giveaway too.

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Have you guys seen any dealers do a 5k markup ? Huntersville ford told me "we're the only one who hasn't marked up the 2015".

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

jdotjohnson

Threads
Reaction score
Capital Ford won't do that to you... They're good people...

Also, Baker. I was driving by quickly and got a glance at it that day so couldn't tell in the 0.5 secs I had to glance... The owner called me to gloat that he was driving the magnetic to test it out, that's how I knew about that one...

Drove that same magnetic one yesterday and it's amazing... Super comfortable and aggresive car. Absolutely loved it.

Also, the triple yellow is a GT with PP.

Sponsored

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Capital Ford won't do that to you... They're good people...

Also, Baker. I was driving by quickly and got a glance at it that day so couldn't tell in the 0.5 secs I had to glance... The owner called me to gloat that he was driving the magnetic to test it out, that's how I knew about that one...

Drove that same magnetic one yesterday and it's amazing... Super comfortable and aggresive car. Absolutely loved it.

Also, the triple yellow is a GT with PP.
Right on. Whoever scoops that up will love it. I only had my TY GT w/PP for 3 days before dropping it off. I know it will be worth it but I can't explain how hard it was to hand over the keys to a car I enjoyed so much for so little time lol

jdotjohnson

Threads
Reaction score
Right on. Whoever scoops that up will love it. I only had my TY GT w/PP for 3 days before dropping it off. I know it will be worth it but I can't explain how hard it was to hand over the keys to a car I enjoyed so much for so little time lol
We'll have to find a Charlotte / Concord / Harrisburg car show to meet up sometime once I get mine!!! :)

I actually liked the stock exhaust. I mean, it's not GREAT, but not terrible either... So, I'm planning on getting the lowering springs / window tint first... Then getting SW cat back from Beefcake later, super nice guys.

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
We'll have to find a Charlotte / Concord / Harrisburg car show to meet up sometime once I get mine!!! :)

I actually liked the stock exhaust. I mean, it's not GREAT, but not terrible either... So, I'm planning on getting the lowering springs / window tint first... Then getting SW cat back from Beefcake later, super nice guys.
I'm sure that can be arranged. You ought to look at Hypermotive Performance for aftermarket parts. They're right here in NC and their customer service is top notch!

yukiyu99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Coupe Premium
This baby will soon be mine!
Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem says it's the first '15 they've sold.
I signed all the paperwork, just need to bring the down payment.
Drove it yesterday for about 45 minutes, it was a dream!!

2015 GT MT PP 401A & other goodies

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Very nice! You'll love it!
Sponsored