MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Well...at least you didn't get an obnoxious color.
:lol:

Honestly, you almost _have_ to get a crazy color with a Hellcat, there's nothing subtle about it, plus it's a great throwback to ol' school muscle (something the Challenger does really well).
Sponsored

Binfordtools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
congrats!!!!! Im really wanting a Challenger lately, Ive been looking at the SRT 392's

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium, 14 BMW F30 Stage 1
I got nothing against Dodge, but the challenger is such a damn big car. The S550 is already huge, I can't imagine getting something bigger than this. The powertrain is great but its such a damn big and heavy car.

And for some reason, the challenger is the only car out of the three muscle cars that I dislike the exterior. I like the charger, but the challenger doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Just my opinion.

All that being said, Congrats on the new car! Hope you enjoy it.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Thundersteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
I had a SRT8 Challenger for 4 years before I bought my GT/CS. I really liked the Challenger, but I had too many close calls with the huge blind spot. Backing out of a parking space was a pain! (The newer ones may have cameras and sensors now, I don't know.)

Modrodr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Congrats on the new ride! I have always been a Ford guy and still am, but as an overall "car guy" I can certainly appreciate these. Have fun with it!

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
Love the color, enjoy it man!

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
congrats on the pick, there are plenty of hellcats sitting on dealer lots now you can get good discounts

Me and bro bought a 2013 SRT Viper GTS about a month ago. I cant make fun of MOPAR anymore. I too went with a non obnoxious and subtle color that will in no way attract attention

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1826180&postcount=144

OP
OP
Bang Stang

Bang Stang

Chicks love the BangStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sublime Hellcat Challenger 6m
Thanks guys for all the compliments. I will say this about the car. It's way different than the Mustang in every sense. 2 completely different cars. The stang was smaller more sporty and the interior was compact. This is a huge car both outside and inside. The interior has lot of headroom and the back seats can be used for more than storage. It barely fits in my garage. While I appreciate the extra space inside I do prefer the Mustang interior. And as far as looks go. They are both gorgeous cars in their own way. I loved how each car looked. But the main reason for switching was of course the engine. There is no comparison when it comes to that. The hellcat is a rocket. No matter how big or heavy it is. And i love that whine plus it just pulls and pulls and pulls. Now traction is a different story. It is kind of annoying not being able just to floor it and go. But eh first world problems I guess.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bang Stang

Bang Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Bang Stang

Bang Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the new ride! I have always been a Ford guy and still am, but as an overall "car guy" I can certainly appreciate these. Have fun with it!
Thanks. I've always been ano overall "car guy" myself. Not really loyal to anyone or ever had a preference. I just like what I like.

OP
OP
Bang Stang

Bang Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got nothing against Dodge, but the challenger is such a damn big car. The S550 is already huge, I can't imagine getting something bigger than this. The powertrain is great but its such a damn big and heavy car.

And for some reason, the challenger is the only car out of the three muscle cars that I dislike the exterior. I like the charger, but the challenger doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Just my opinion.

All that being said, Congrats on the new car! Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks. If you think the S550 is huge then the challenger is like a tank. But looks are subjective and that's cool man. We all have different taste. At the end of the day it's whatever makes us happy

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT, 2016 S550 EB
Grats on the hellcat! I'm looking to trade the ecoboost in on one soon. I'll keep the GT.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
My dad just traded his '11 Z06 for a new Hellcat Challenger a couple weeks ago!!! He's 71yrs old and 6ft 2" and it was painful watching him fold his body up like a lawn chair to get in and out of the 'vette.

The ZF transmission programming in the Hellcat is phenomenal. It only has 200 miles on as of last weekend, and he is "breaking it in" per the owner manual. The fast shifting with partial throttle inputs still results in mesmerizing exhaust pops. If I had the money....
hellcat.PNG
Sponsored