1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
In a year, 2 years, or even 10 years, what car will still be worth 80-100k? most of the Deamons will be in collector hands, this will keep resale high for them.
In 10 years there will be other cars that are faster. Did you think back in 2007 we will have a demon?
Lol at a demon being a collector car in 10 years. Its fast quick and thats about it. What happens when there is a quicker car out there?

10 years is a long time, I bet within 5 years there is a TTv8 to dethrone the Demon. NEEEXT
Sponsored

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
I don't think that is one no badge and those fenders look aftermarket. It looks more like a V6 to me, because the 5.7 liter RT Hemi's have a HEMI badge on the side at least most of the newer ones do.
That is not the Demon, according to current news, Dodge is bringing the same look to the hellcat as well! They will also make the hellcat more drag capable. Same body style, more rubber in the rear and some more upgrades. Look wise they will look similar too except the demon and hellcat logos!

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
In 10 years there will be other cars that are faster. Did you think back in 2007 we will have a demon?
Lol at a demon being a collector car in 10 years. Its fast quick and thats about it. What happens when there is a quicker car out there?

10 years is a long time, I bet within 5 years there is a TTv8 to dethrone the Demon. NEEEXT
Yep, a Tesla S P100D will spank it stoplight to stoplight on it's stock tires (no drag radials required). Times they are a changing.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Yep, a Tesla S P100D will spank it stoplight to stoplight on it's stock tires (no drag radials required). Times they are a changing.
Thats the future, Sad IMO. soul less cars that pull so hard from a dig it hurts or makes passengers feel sick.

Maybe human driven cars will not be allowed in big cities by then. They do that in europe.
Sponsored