Sponsored

Places that can do custom vinyl stripes

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I am planning to do a little vinyl stripe diagonally in the corner of my hood to see if I like the look with it on. In any case, I am looking for places that can produce this (custom size/design/color etc). They can be remote as I can handle the install being quite small. Does anybody know any places like this?
Sponsored

vudupwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow Black GT350
Your local sign shop can surely handle this. I go to a local place to me and have custom safety decals made for the business. A lot cheaper than ordering online plus I get to customize with my logo.

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Your local sign shop can surely handle this. I go to a local place to me and have custom safety decals made for the business. A lot cheaper than ordering online plus I get to customize with my logo.
That is a good idea. Do the sign shops have automotive grade vinyl available to do this?

vudupwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow Black GT350
They usually do and if they don't they will order it for you. Another tip I can give you is don't leave the vinyl on for longer than its warrantied for. If it's good for 5 years, get it off before then. The decals will start delaminating and become a real PITA to remove. Found that out the hard way with door logos.

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Anybody around ATL area knows any places that can do this?
Sponsored