Sponsored

Dodge Challenger Demon

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Kudos to Dodge for trying to fight ADM. I know that is all on the dealers charging the ADM but good on Dodge for trying to fight it

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Kudos to Dodge for trying to fight ADM. I know that is all on the dealers charging the ADM but good on Dodge for trying to fight it
"With only 3300 Demons to be built for the North American market"

Why not build enough to meet demand? Could fix the issue for the most part right there.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

Why not build enough to meet demand? Could fix the issue for the most part right there.
The best way to fight ADM. Just build as many cars as people want to order. Simple as that.

It's not really fair to the dealer if they can't charge an ADM but then the car's buyer can immediately turn around and sell for a profit. The way Dodge is setting this up most of the "buyers" will be dealership owners who will resell and end up pocketing the extra cash anyway.

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
The best way to fight ADM. Just build as many cars as people want to order. Simple as that.

It's not really fair to the dealer if they can't charge an ADM but then the car's buyer can immediately turn around and sell for a profit. The way Dodge is setting this up most of the "buyers" will be dealership owners who will resell and end up pocketing the extra cash anyway.
Exactly. There is always a work around when it comes to private enterprise.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
3300 of that type of car is a lot. I wouldn't think there would be that many that wanted it. I may be wrong but i couldn't get myself to buy it at msrp and even wouldn't if they offerer it up at under.

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6

I am sure the bean counters had something to do with making it a limited production vehicle.