Sponsored

Washing/Waxing/Detailing

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
What are you guys doing for interior/ recommend for the interior? I've just stocked up on autoglym aqua wax, body shampoo and the quick detailing spray for the exterior, need to get some snow foam too.

I might get some of the autoglym leather cleaner and conditioner, but I've been thinking about the 303 Aerospace protectant, what do you guys reckon?
I use autoglym leather cleaner every 3-4 weeks (minimal usage cars) on the seats and every 3-4 months I will use meguiars leather conditioner. I couldn't recommend either product more to be honest.

For the interior I have recently switched across to Autoglym interiors and it works great, it restores the black finish but it can come across a little greasy at first.
Sponsored

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So Im about to make an order on the waxit website. I have not used the site before, and I saw there is some referal thing for loyalty points. Anyone have an account and would like some points for a referal? Pm me if you need details (not sure how it works)

- and back on the pressure washer topic.
Does anyone have experience with the STHIL electric pressure washers? They have stronger tanks than the plastic ones in other brands by the sound of it!

SnowyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB Mustang GT
I have a waxit account and can do a referral, not sure what I get out of it though.

Also for leather I recommend the Zaino leather cleaner and conditioner, leather in a bottle, fantastic stuff.

I clean the interior of the cars with a damp cloth and protect with a light coating of 303.

It's what I will be using on the stang.

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
What's the best combo snow foam + snow foam lance that everyone recommends? There's a few different options there on the carcaredetailing website.

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What's the best combo snow foam + snow foam lance that everyone recommends? There's a few different options there on the carcaredetailing website.

Not sure about the lance, but Mint snow foam seems to get some praise.

Also a heads up for anyone making an order for cleaning products. Detail Central has a promo code that expires today as shown on their facebook page.

Code: ANGELS

for 15% off

Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Not sure about the lance, but Mint snow foam seems to get some praise.

Also a heads up for anyone making an order for cleaning products. Detail Central has a promo code that expires today as shown on their facebook page.

Code: ANGELS

for 15% off
Thanks just ordered some angelwax superior and hd total :cheers:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I have the Autobrite lance and the mint foam....only just arrived yesterday....not had time to try them yet.....both have excellent reviews, the lance particularly.

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ended up buying a bunch of stuff from Detail Central. The owner Daniel is awesome to deal with and extremely knowledgeable. Got some Kamikaze Miyabe ceramic coating to try out, along with some angelwax foam.

I'll do a review on the Miyabe, apparently the shine is unreal and offers excellent protection on your paint and is reasonably easy to apply.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Ended up buying a bunch of stuff from Detail Central. The owner Daniel is awesome to deal with and extremely knowledgeable. Got some Kamikaze Miyabe ceramic coating to try out, along with some angelwax foam.

I'll do a review on the Miyabe, apparently the shine is unreal and offers excellent protection on your paint and is reasonably easy to apply.
It is easy to apply but your prep needs to be perfect, its not something I would recommend attempting unless you are a very good detailer.

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty confident I won't botch it, definitely going to do some good prep beforehand though. How's the opti coat on your ride?

Sponsored

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Was just replying to a thread in the general detailing forums and thought I'd give the heads up here too.

After hearing some good things about 'the rag company'. I made an order through them a few months ago. Even paying for shipping to Australia the price was great. (Did make a large order to offset shipping costs)

Also I can recommend the Korean made microfiber over any of the chinese made stuff. It really is a higher quality product, you can feel the difference between chinese made and korean made !
Pretty much anything sold in australia is of the chinese made feel/quality, even some of the expensive stuff. And im not even going near $30 microfibers after finding this place.

They do all types of detailing cloths, applicators etc.

They are way better than anything I have purchased in Australia and cheaper!

Check it out, I can probably even part with a few for a reasonable price for some of the Sydney locals if anyones interested. Since I made a large order.

http://www.theragcompany.com/

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
+1 for the rag company. I bought a lot of their Korean towels. I wouldn't blow my nose on the chinese ones when it comes to comparing quality. The 800 and 1000Gsm double soft towels are amazing!!

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Found this little writeup for anyone who uses a leafblower to dry their car, I guess it lessens the chance of dropping the blower on the car etc. not a bad idea!

Leaf blower mod

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Found this little writeup for anyone who uses a leafblower to dry their car, I guess it lessens the chance of dropping the blower on the car etc. not a bad idea!

Leaf blower mod
Have seen a few corded cheap ones in Masters and Bunnings, or another option is if you have an 18V battery and charger already just get the cordless blower/vac of the same manufacturer.

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
THE RAG COMPANY: FEB COUPON

http://www.theragcompany.com/

10% off Edgeless Microfiber Towels

Coupon code: 'EL10'

Valid to 03/01/16 (usa date format)
Sponsored